College Baseball 2K5 WIP updated 9/6

Snash13

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploading it is one thing. Actually having it posted and available to download is quite another. Trues, who runs this site, has the final say in what will or won't be posted.

Just because someone uploads a file, doesn't necessarily mean that it will be posted. Ripping off someone else's mod or using someone else's work without getting permission or giving credit is a pretty serious offense in the modding community.

Yup and this is the Only site to upload files too

YES!!!! Thanks a lot Snash. Having the whole Big South in there will make it that much better. Is there anything you need me to do? I can find a lot of information on the Big South teams if you want. (or any conference)

I would like to take my hat off to everyone contributing in that. This is simply unbelievable to do such work. Keep up the good work.

How guys are installing two copy of MVP on the same computer? I've got a copy of MVP on the F: Drive. Do I have to get another partition to make it work or I can install it on the F: Drive again. PM me because I don't want to disturb the thread.

Thanks.

FB dont worry man ,

the auto-installer will do all of the work.

I have made a seperate College 2K5 Question thread. so this thread will heopfully from now til release be only for work related discussions and Progress Reports. please post any and al questions in the Questions thread from now on

alright, cut the non sense no more fighting in this thread. we are trying the best we can,ok? saintbernard, you are not reuploading the project! you hear me? come in here with nothing but insults, give me a break. now, back to work boys, if people can email me pictures of home and away unis of anyteam on the list, that would be great, and please, whoever is making unis please list what teams or conferences you are doing. thank you.

edit: my email address is twright86@gmail.com . :D

I think that Saint makes a decent point, there should be an effort to make sure that the top 25 are all in the game, even if that means taking out a school that sucks...or doesnt have a team...cant wait. if any of hte uni modders need help finding pictures, just PM me or leave a message here

yammer could you PM me and tell me which teams you might be able to do?
SOmeone gave me the Big 10 to do. With Michigan and Ohio etc. Which is fine since it's the only division of the NCAA I pay attention to (Michigan was going to be my alma mater)

I just wanna say I think this is an incredible project and I'm not knowledgable about modifing things, but any other help..I'd be more than happy to do my part..by the way thanks for including my alma mater..the University of Dayton!

Archived