major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

update- i have to move. like in find a new place to live. so the project is being delayed a bit. it's definitley still going on but, right now my time is short. so i will probably be down for the next 2-3 weeks. i apologize to those waiting for the next installment, but i'm sure you understand. hopefully the bright side of this all may be that i can find a place where i can have broadband. anyways, the next update will be here soon enough.

my bully brother RAM is in a pickle, so I'm helping him out! RAM and I have talked and he's asked me to help out w/his project while he's working on real life things.

Without further ado, here is the LA Dodgers' AAA affiliate - Las Vegas 51's. They'll be released on Saturday - enjoy

lv51sa8zz.png

way to go BB wonderful as always! thanks for filling in. as for me the journey continues. bigbully is the official designe' of the major minor league update project. accept no substitutes. i will be back to pick up where bigbully has left off (or maybe we shall continue on togehter?). it may be a while but, i will return. until then guys, have a great one.

i believe he will have them uploaded sometime today. bully if you want to continue on email for the list after the dodgers. of course i know you won't do them- but make sure to save my giants for me. i have extra special plans for them. bully is a true friend, and lokkey here! a dodger fan and a giants fan not only buds, but working together. how nutso is that? 8O

oh hot damn - special plans for the giants!?! woohoo!

yes i am a diehard giants fan. so once i get moved and re-set up. they will be getting the royal treament as my return set.

excellent as always my friend. i don't know bully waddya think one last hurrah from the ramster before i move outta this place? think i should knock out my giants real quick? i mean after this it'll be a few weeks until i get totally settled. was gonna save em for the return but, whaddya think?

Archived