major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big- My game keeps crashing whenever I play as the 51s...any ideas?

I had problems w/that too when I first tried to use them. It's something w/your rosters. I had to put the original files back in the C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase folder and then I could import whatever rosters I wanted. The unis worked fine then.

Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

yes. for those who are unaware i was thrown into a slight predicament. basically i had to move out of my residence of 6+ years because my 90 year old landlords could no longer maintain the acreage they owned and i rented from them. to sum it up i had only a few weeks to get out of there, and living on a student budget obviously didn't have a ton of cash to plunk down on a deposit etc. for a new place.

to make it short i have moved back into the san antonio city limits, so the project will resume after i get totally settled, i've only been in my place for a week now after living in a hotel for the past month. good news is that i was finally able to get a broadband connection. so once the project gets up and going again, i may be able to upload the MILB uniforms in packs (something i still have to consider).

i appreciate your patience with this all but, i was going through a real tough time. the project will resume shortly. it won't be tomorrow but, it will happen soon enough.

RAM

good to hear from you again RAM sorry bout all that crazy moveing around

thanks man, it was kind of sketchy there for a while but, it all worked out in the end. now i'm at the stage where i'm just unpacking and getting organized and all that stuff. plus i'm getting ready for the new semester that starts in a few weeks. all that plus the move really took the steam out of the project. i'm kind of disappointed that it worked out that way. making the unis really was a great distraction for me and a ton of fun. anyhow, it will resume asap, i just had to care of real life problems and situations plus i still have some on my plate. so once i clear everything up it'll be back on. it probably won't go as fast as before but, it'll be on still.

thanks man, it was kind of sketchy there for a while but, it all worked out in the end. now i'm at the stage where i'm just unpacking and getting organized and all that stuff. plus i'm getting ready for the new semester that starts in a few weeks. all that plus the move really took the steam out of the project. i'm kind of disappointed that it worked out that way. making the unis really was a great distraction for me and a ton of fun. anyhow, it will resume asap, i just had to care of real life problems and situations plus i still have some on my plate. so once i clear everything up it'll be back on. it probably won't go as fast as before but, it'll be on still.

Excuses excuses. Nobody cares if you moved around. We just want to know why your lazy *** couldn't find time to make more uniforms. You suck.

*Clearly this post was meant in jest b/c Ram = badass.

Hope everything works out w/ the housing man.

haha! yeah for a while there i wondered if i would i would be that one lone homeless guy on the corner pulling double duties.= switching between modding on a laptop and holding up a "will mod for food" sign :lol: .

anyway i'm slowly getting settled here it took a full week to get everything unpacked and in it's rightful place. of course the pc was first to get setup.

my next task is to straighten out some financial aid fiascos at school and get that squared away. after that i should be open to slowly get rolling again. good thing our season never ends.

Archived