major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

For some reason EA gave Fresno green helmets and teal accents on their away uniforms, so if you think the real-life ones are bad....check out EA's version. Yeesh! Tacoma plays Fresno today and tomorrow and then has a home series with Sacramento, so I'll bring my camera again to get the River Cats away uniforms. I'm going to leave my camera home today because it's supposed to rain off and on (hopefully more off than on, but the skies are pretty dark right now). Glad you got some sleep - I looked at Bakersfield in-game, and you did a fantastic job.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I noticed (at least this happened for me)...when I started the game, instead of announcing Bakersfield, they announced the Visalia Oaks. Does this happen for anyone else?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as the announcer thing yeah i did notice that. i noticed it on the road version but on the home version they said the right name, when i was taking screenshots. weird ting was i was taking screenshots in both cases at home for both unis. maybe it's off and on or when they are wearing road uni? thanks for the pics...

I wish my Fishercats had a nice uni like that.. :|

once i get done with all of these i'll probably go back and add some alternate unis for them. last time i looked at their site i didn't find anything though. maybe a bp jersey or something though.

Oh, I wasn't implying you didn't do a good job with them. Just, they're kinda plain to begin with. ;)

no i know that. i just like some of the colored alternate jerseys myself. they look really nice in the game, i just haven't seen anything on these guys, but if i find something i'll probably go back and add it in later.

ok i redid san antonio (M's AA) and added 2 bp style uniforms and also finished the columbus clippers (yankees AAA). yankees affiliates are all finished:

san antonio:

missprevu.jpg

and columbus:

clipreview.jpg

so sweet....effing love these uniforms. Thanks for taking your time to do all of them and do them right.

glad you like them, that makes it worth all the work. one thing i can say about yankees fans, you guys love all your teams from the bottom to the top. i like that.

starting on the myrtle beach pelicans (single A - atlanta) WOW for a single A team these guys have lots of unis, and an awesome website. right now i'm working on their BP unis which for some reason are totally different colors than their others go figure. redoing hats jerseys etc anyways these are gonna take a little time so i figured to start with these ones as the other braves affiliate uniforms are almost identical to the MLB braves. get the hard stuff out of the way first. here's some screens of progress so far. i'm done w/ working on unis for a couple days need a rest (i think).

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

thanks guys, i'm trying to perfect the texture on the hats as well, i always do the hats in a standard 2x. don't think it hurts anything since they're so small anyways, only thing is on the bills of the caps it creates those lines once the texture is added. but yeah these guys (pelicans) have all these different unis, amazing for an "A" squad, i'm having to choose between which one's i want to do. i think these guys will end up with 5 or 6 because they have an alternate "astros old school" uni they wear that is just amazing.

thanks. these are almost done (the bp jerseys), then i need to start on the rest (home/away and the alt), I'm not doing a whole lot right now, just kinda taking it easy for a day. but hopefully i'll have all the braves affiliates done and up by say sunday, maybe monday-tuesday at the latest.

Archived