major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah you're probably right but i think i'm "only" doing 5 uniforms for them probably. but having said that that may change at any time. i still have about 25 total organizations left to do. as much as i want everyone to get "all" they want, sometimes a line has to be drawn. but for curiousities sake what is the other alt like? is it blue with piping on the chest versus the blue with piping only on the arms? because if that is the case i thought that was just a novelty jersey from the fan shop. i have no idea what it may be...

Well, we have ourselves a dillema, now don't we? :?

Edit: That image is old. I can tell by the yellow numbers on the home jersey. The Blue Rocks used to be Kansas City's Single-A affiliate. This year the numbers are red (Red Sox).

home unis done. now i need to see if i can get the roads in there without fonts on the back, so far it has been a battle. so we'll see. so far the home uni is occupying the road's slot.

pawsoxpitch7ga.jpg

pawsoxswing9mk.jpg

These look good, but they have the EA "Red Sox" script on them, and it runs over the buttons. Any chance of anyone making them with the real "Red Sox" font that they use, and with RED on one side, SOX on the other?

i DID NOT use ea's font.

this is it. they are done. do not use my thread as a request line, and ask others to fix things. show some class.

if you cannot be satisfied with anyone's work and 1/16th on an inch bothers you that much bro, i have a suggestion for you... don't use them and make your own.

again bruins i aprreciate the help but as i mentioned earlier DO NOT post images in this thread.

as for the jerseys

1- they look stupid that way in the game on 2xlite jerseys IMO, this isn't real life, they stretch.

2- i have just finished this pack 6 UNIS - it took over 8 hours of nonstop messing, ok? that's 8 hours for one team. i have over 70 teams left to do. 70 x 8 = 560 hours. i'm not complaining about the time involved. critiques are fine if it is something obvious and fixable it will get done. how many people have i offered to send files to? or better yet done upgrades to unis i have already done, so you can enjoy your dynasties?

3- it always amazes me when you contribute here but somebody always has to complain. you don't think i want them as realistic as possible? there are just some limitations here guys.

4- my RANT IS over. please again do not come into this thread asking others to "FIX" my work. do it somewhere else if you have to complain.

Hey we understand Ram...I would be upset too if someone complained no matter what I did if I were modding uni's for 8 hours like you did. :x Hey, I think they look good (what I've seen of them) so don't worry about it OK man?? Some people just like to complain about everything (I know I can't do better cuz I don't know a damn thing about modding, so I don't complain). Later man!!!

dodgers but i have lots already. what i really need are the nationals affiliates. not potomac i have tons for them but the other 2- AA and AAA. read my announcement thread about hot linking though.

ok. yes sorry i blew my top earlier. but these are done. i tried to seperate the logos a little more BEFORE I POSTED the original screens earlier. but IMO it did not look right in the game. so i seperated them as far apart as i could without them stretching. logos stretch in the game, and can look weird. now all that being said, i spent a whole day on these. i can think of noone who has taken the time to recreate them (or any other teams for the MINOR LEAGUES) as close to authentic as i have. i gave this team 6 jerseys i think that is the most of any set i have done to date. mostly i did it as thanks to riceboyler for his hidden yet massive contribution and time he took to research these for me. but also because i enjoy this. it is my hobby during the baseball season. does anyone think i would spend my whole day off to mess up the jerseys and not do them as best as possible? do you think i want to come back and do these over? because, honestly little things like logos drive me nuts, and if i let it drive me nuts, i will redo them over and over and over. no this is the way they appeared to look the best IN THE GAME to me. i wasn't about to sacrifice the logo so they could be seperated further. sorry if your favorite bush leaguer doesn't have a logo over each tit. now these are done. i have as mentioned abOut 70+ other teams THAT other people are waiting to enjoy, so enjoy the pawsox, they are finished.

Archived