Total Classics : Phase 2 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

oh for your second question, i would use KC's uniforms but he doesn't supply me with portraits or uxxxy.fsh, fxxxy.fsh, i'd have to install his whole set and take out the current ones and i dont think i have his permission to do that.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm maybe ill just cancel the upload and install them now.

NO! NO! NO! DON'T CANCEL THE UPLOAD!!!!

The last thing I want is thousands of MVPMods members to be angry with me because I caused you to delay the release of TotalClassics Phase 2. :D

I haven't used this year's MVPStudio yet, but I used it last year with no problems, so I'm sure I can do it again this year. I was going to do that anyway, because I want to pull in some of Moser's uniforms for the more modern teams.

ah too late bro, added the uniforms. lol, im uploading again now. Expected time: 1 hour and 5 mins.

I'd better go dig out that asbestos suit of mine to prepare for any possible flames that may come my way..... :lol:

U ask me to repost here so here goes

Even though the TC-Phase-2 install went complete fine.

When I load the game all the text menu were not listed( I cannot see any text at all just invisible menu)

SO I went back to your installer and backup file install back to my mvp.

But now when I click the game it will crash before I see the mantle screen.

Is the file TC-Phase-2.rar 206 mb?

oh before it stopped something did also pop up & say the file was Corrupt.

So maybe I should download it again?

But Im about to go to bed so I'll do it in the morning.

Thanks Fuzz Your The Best!

I just started a new job about 3 weeks ago, so as soon as I get some extra $ I,ll Gladly Donate..

lol if it said it was corrupt, then that's most likely the problem.

it's a 206 mb file, try not to do a lot of data transfers while your downloading. However, if you've had problems in the past with downloading files off the net -- especially big files, i recommend using firefox or getRight which actually improve file downloading.

I had to download 3 times before I got one that downloaded the entire package. With the first two, it appeared that the download was successful, but when I looked at the file size (1st 65 Mb and then 42 Mb), I knew that the download had somehow been aborted.

Team Classics - Great job on phase 2. :D

Is there a list of the teams that have portraits installed? In an earlier thread, Fuzz indicated that portaits for more teams would be included in Phase 2. The readme lists some teams that have portraits, but this looks similar to the teams listed in the readme for Phase 1.

fuzzone on the lib folder I got 31 files

Last night after Using insaller to install and got invisible text menu, I figure I use the lib folder and just replace the files manually.

Now the game run and text menu was fixed. But I was wonder what do I do with the all the .fsh files? Since I have not use MVP studio only mvpedit I didn't use the teams2005.fuz files.

What I think cause the invisible text menu reason is I am not clear what to do with your installer. Beside picking MVP baseball 2005 folder as my place to install when it was complete, there was a message about Portrait and uniforms so maybe I miss a step. I didn't find any further instruction on the readme.txt. So hopefully U can enlighten me.

Archived