College Baseball 2K5 OFFICIAL Questions Thread

Snash13

I understand that. It just doesn't seem like you did any research at all before you chose the teams. It seems like you just threw some teams out there and eliminated ones that don't have as good of a football program or were unknown nationally. You had Colorado listed under the Big 12. They haven't had a baseball program since the late 70's.

I am not trying to cause problems. I am someone that has followed college baseball closely for many years. I am just trying to help you out. I think it is great what you are doing and it is long overdue. Keep up the good work. How far along do you think you are by the way?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that. It just doesn't seem like you did any research at all before you chose the teams. It seems like you just threw some teams out there and eliminated ones that don't have as good of a football program or were unknown nationally. You had Colorado listed under the Big 12. They haven't had a baseball program since the late 70's.

All of that will be worked out in the end. We arent going to add any teams that have no baseball program at all. When we get to them, we'll find a replacement.

How far along do you think you are by the way?

Its hard to say. Right now I'm just doing the uniforms, and that doesnt really get done to quickly, you'd have to ask Snash13 about the rosters and other stuff.

Ok, this may be a dumb question but will I need MVP 2005 to play/use this? Or is it just a seperate program you d/l and it's it's own game? It looks amazing and I already have MVP 2005 for PS2 but this alone would be worth me buying MVP for the PC. Sorry if this a dumb question but I just want sure how that will work. Thanks again and I wish I could help out in some way.

I saw the original team list. IN C-USA ECU was NOT in the game. WHY did you choose to include teams like Louisville, UNC Charlotte, and Western KY. And chose not to include a team who has been to 2 super regionals in the last five years, finished around 10th nationally last year, and has just constructed one of the finest ballparks in the NCAA!???

Why the Laval University Rouge & Or are not in there? That's about racist I've ever seen!!! Can understand why you overlooked them, and didn't at least discuss... :lol:

Come on people, the guys are working their butt off to make this, we will not waste 12 months deciding wich team deserve to be in and wich not. :-)

I'm really looking forward to this, that's amazing what the modders are making right now :-)

Other than buying MVP Baseball 2005 for PC........is there anything else I would need to buy to use these updates for the game? As the guy before I already own MVP Baseball 05 for PS2 and want to make sure I can play with this AWESOME College Stuff if I buy it was my PC. Thanks alot and good luck!!!!

At this point, do you modders know how many stadiums that will be put in the game? Thanks.

That will depend on how many stadium modders we can get to join this project. And (as far as I know) at this point we dont have any.

Archived