College Baseball 2K5 OFFICIAL Questions Thread

Snash13

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting a request in for Illinois State University. If you need information on them, e-mail me at kylevasatka@charter.net or private message me.

Wow, you might be retarded.

I heard talk about this on OS of possibly getting converted to the PS2 later. Is thateven a remote possibility? Because otherwise I plan on getting this for the PC, although I already have it for the PS2. If it were to be converted to the PS2, would I need a modded PS2, or would it be in a dynasty save file, etc.?

Wow, you might be retarded.

I heard talk about this on OS of possibly getting converted to the PS2 later. Is thateven a remote possibility? Because otherwise I plan on getting this for the PC, although I already have it for the PS2. If it were to be converted to the PS2, would I need a modded PS2, or would it be in a dynasty save file, etc.?

Don't call people retarded, whats wrong with you?

heard talk about this on OS of possibly getting converted to the PS2 later. Is thateven a remote possibility? Because otherwise I plan on getting this for the PC, although I already have it for the PS2. If it were to be converted to the PS2, would I need a modded PS2, or would it be in a dynasty save file, etc.?

it might be, still looking into it

hey guys, i thought this would be an awesome stadium to have in a game...its where the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Nebraska SaltDogs play...its an incredible stadium to see and an awesome environment to be in...anyone willing to give this stadium a try and also.....Tribetime do you need some pics of Rosenblatt Stadium to start on that or have you started on it yet???

haymarket11db.th.jpg

haymarket23ic.th.jpg

haymarket38cf.th.jpg

haymarket43cq.th.jpg

ok here is what i have come up with so far...they arent the best pictures but i am still looking...here is a little info

Rosenblatt Stadium Park Dimensions

From home plate to outfield wall:

408 feet to straightaway center

Right-field and left-field:

foul lines: 335 feet

Left-center and right-center:

power alleys: 375 feet from home plate

Outfield wall:

10 feet near center and 8 feet for rest of the outfield

rosenblatt12ll.th.jpg

rosenblatt56wt.th.jpg

this on here...the flags on top they usually have the teams that are in the College World series so I didnt know if u wanted to do that or not

rosenblatt61nu.th.jpg

Now i know Tribetime is going to be pumped about this picture cuz I know last year he was pumped to make the big globe thats at the zoo...it would be an awesome addition to the stadium in the game....have to have it..

rosenblatt101nr.th.jpg

Let me know if these pictures are going to work or not...if not I can see if I can get you some more...GOOD LUCK TRIBE!!!

yes the Omaha Royals play there and the College World Series are held there and Creighton and Nebraska play each other there like 2 or 3 times each year because it holds so many people and alot usually show up for when those 2 teams play each other

Archived