Shea Day 2005 Version 1

Renegade44

Version 1 will be released sometime this week, over the past few weeks ive basically been re learning the whole mod process, the only hold up at this point is putting some new ads in and fixing up what has already been done. sorry its took so long, but the night version will be released next week sometime. By May 1st there will be 2 quality versions of shea out there in versions 2,3 etc. so Mets fans rejoice, you will have a stadium shortly.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 1 will be released sometime this week, over the past few weeks ive basically been re learning the whole mod process, the only hold up at this point is putting some new ads in and fixing up what has already been done. sorry its took so long, but the night version will be released next week sometime. By May 1st there will be 2 quality versions of shea out there in versions 2,3 etc. so Mets fans rejoice, you will have a stadium shortly.

Did you happen to download and apply my scoreboard fix for Shea?

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...Fixes#dldetails

I only ask because if you haven't (or haven't fixed it yourself of course), that anyone that wants the scoreboard fixed will have to reapply my fix after installing your stadium.

here is an update, ill release V1 tonight when i get home, its basically a port of last years to this years, i know complaint #1 will be how the lighting is messed up cause the 2005 lighting is dif than last years so some of the ads look bright as heck, Im going to the mets/nats game on sunday w/digital camera in hand and ill have hundreds of high quality pics of shea, ill beging going at it from the ground up and im going to start with the base 2005 ea version of shea and go from there, its alot of wok but it will be worth it cause shhea version 2 will be 100% authentic as far as ads go, if five can get the grass pattern to work out itll be hard to find something thats in real shea thats not in my version of shea. so V1 will be released shortly and version 2 will be released in about a week and itll be off the hook.

here is an update, ill release V1 tonight when i get home, its basically a port of last years to this years, i know complaint #1 will be how the lighting is messed up cause the 2005 lighting is dif than last years so some of the ads look bright as heck, Im going to the mets/nats game on sunday w/digital camera in hand and ill have hundreds of high quality pics of shea, ill beging going at it from the ground up and im going to start with the base 2005 ea version of shea and go from there, its alot of wok but it will be worth it cause shhea version 2 will be 100% authentic as far as ads go, if five can get the grass pattern to work out itll be hard to find something thats in real shea thats not in my version of shea. so V1 will be released shortly and version 2 will be released in about a week and itll be off the hook.

Im assuming the Day Version comes after you attend the game this coming Sunday?

yeah v1 should be done this week, i went to the game, got all the pics i need, i already began the whole mod from the ground up on shea so, i got alot of work ahead of me. ill throw out some screenshots when the RF scoreboard is complete.

Ok, day 3 is done. Here is where I am at.

I have RF scoreboard, an ad away from being complete, I have to go back and retouch everything for perfection but at the end of tomorrow, itll be completely done.

Keyspan ad is in place as well as delta and sharp. I have high res retired numbers and championship banners in place.

Im anticipating having everything in place by friday night, touchups and upload will be saturday. not sure but maybe five will have the grass done so sheaday will be perfect.

maybe five will have the grass done so sheaday will be perfect.

Did you see my picture where I have the skyline in the outfield. I've got a bit more to do, but I like how it looks so far.

Did you get my email address? I haven't gotten those pictures yet.

Got them, thanks Renegade, I have a rough idea of what it's supposed to look like.

Looked around the net, found a pretty good shot:

HPIM0096.jpg

HPIM0094.jpg

For the second one, do you want me to include those Opening Day Logos in the update as well? I am going to try and do the dirt paths behind home plate.

Archived