Rogers Centre Preview

JPG

Hey I am taking a crack at moding the Rogers Centre, Here my First Preview. I have done the new Field Turf and almost done the New JumboTron and I working the new scoreboards in the out field wall and trying a way to make the new power ring advertizement boards around the place

here a screen of what i have done so far

Click on the tumbnail to make bigger

rcscreen18gw.th.jpg

If anyone is good at OEdit can you help me because i cant find the part with the walls and the wall ads so i can adjust the boarder of the ads so that you cant see the other ads in the one ads if you can help me with that

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the Jays no longer have the images of players in the outfield wall.

Yeah I Know, I am aware of that, this update was just to show the Field Turf and the JumboTron which is not done yet i have to still find away to remove the numbers from the old scoreboard that ea made

EDIT does anyone have a closeup shot of the new score boards on the wall, i have the electric board look but not how the layout of the graphics are on the board

Jeep it up Jpg, the jays are going on their second homestand and this update hasn't been released yet..that other guy was working on it but its taking too long so hopefully you'll get your's done sooner than later...hurry!!..thanks again:)

Hey joshua444.

We at Cartersyard Productions thank you for your interest in our products and sincerely apologize that our schedule does not bring much joy into your life. Afterall, you are the ONE we are here to serve.

Now listen you newbie. Here's the way things work here. You respect modders or you get shunned. Got it? Don't come here to complain that things are taking too long because let me tell you, that's the easiest way to get people against you. If you want something NOW, do it yourself. We all have lives outside of this damn game just like you so if things aren't done fast enough for you... well you know what? That's just too bad. Seriously, I am sick of the mentality of the newbs here.

You contribute nothing, demand mods and then criticize them when they are complete. It's a damn waste of time. We don't work for MVP nor do we get paid for any of our work. So relax. For more information, please read here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...opic&t=8833

Now back to the thread already in progress. Sorry JPG for interupting. Back over to you.

Hey joshua444.

We at Cartersyard Productions thank you for your interest in our products and sincerely apologize that our schedule does not bring much joy into your life. Afterall, you are the ONE we are here to serve.

Now listen you newbie. Here's the way things work here. You respect modders or you get shunned. Got it? Don't come here to complain that things are taking too long because let me tell you, that's the easiest way to get people against you. If you want something NOW, do it yourself. We all have lives outside of this damn game just like you so if things aren't done fast enough for you... well you know what? That's just too bad. Seriously, I am sick of the mentality of the newbs here.

You contribute nothing, demand mods and then criticize them when they are complete. It's a damn waste of time. We don't work for MVP nor do we get paid for any of our work. So relax. For more information, please read here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...opic&t=8833

Now back to the thread already in progress. Sorry JPG for interupting. Back over to you.

...amen...

Hey joshua444.

Amen! Keep goin Cartersyard, lookin forward to ur mod!!! About how much % have you finished?

Cartersyard, you're thinking way too much into this. My reply had no intentions of insulting you or your work. All i simply said was that your work, which is probably great, is taking quite a while because of your busy life. So all i'm doing is trying to encourage this jpg guy to finish the rogers center mod since you're unable to put the extra time into doing it now. My thinking is the more the mirrier, if jpg gets his out before you then i can enjoy his until your's is out...if your's is better then i will use yours. If it wasn't for you modders most of my pc games would get stale very easily. I might be a newbie to MVP mods but not other mod sites..i know the deal with you modders that you're doing this for free to make our games a little more fun. Another EA game, F1 Challenge 99-02, is probably the most extensivly modded game ever and i have to show patiance sometimes for a new formula 1 season or an add on to a Cart season. So all i'm saying is that since you're so busy its good we have another guy picking up the slack and trying to finish this off.

I agree completely. I have no issues with JPG working on this mod. I hope he gets his mod done before me.

My concern is that you are trying to hurry us along, and I just wanted to let you know that mods are created at our own pace.

JPG i think it would be safe for you to just copy and paste the elec. scoreboards off the pics that were given to you. it'll definately save time, and give it that ultra bright look. great work so far!! the turf is pretty damn nice, and i cannot wait to see the next screens, hope you can get he power ring ads up soon. thanks again for this.

Sorry for the wait, i been busy the last few days, here the scoreboard on the wall, powerring coming next almost done there, i will have it posted monday for the next update

sorry for the bad quallity pic it looks better in game

score3fz.th.jpg

Great progress! I am really glad that someone picked up this mod after cartersyard was not able to finish it.

1 problem with the mod. It really isn't realistic to have the "Rogers Centre" full, with every seat in the house taken. Jays had a sell out opening day and won't again unless they make the playoffs this year. LOL

Sorry, that was just a bit of humor. (Sounded good in my head, but not so good after I typed it - DOH) I've been to 4 games already at the Rogers Centre and love the additions/improvments and the atmosphere!

Keep up the good work!

Archived