Rogers Centre Preview

JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if this was intentional, but when I play Jays at Rogers Centre one of the background sound effects is a guy selling pizzas and he goes "Pizza pizza, get your pizza here". There is actual company called pizza pizza in toronto and they have an ad at rogers centre!

I dunno if this was intentional, but when I play Jays at Rogers Centre one of the background sound effects is a guy selling pizzas and he goes "Pizza pizza, get your pizza here". There is actual company called pizza pizza in toronto and they have an ad at rogers centre!

yea when i played the first game, i thought the same thing, the guy kept saying "PIZZA PIZZA HERE, GET YOUR PIZZA PIZZA HERE", just like they do in real life when you go. i dont think this is intentional cause i heard in another ballpark(s), but it feels more realistic. pretty cool.

Don't be silly, that is totally not true. :wink:

It is true

School sucks jpg:)..who needs it:)..you should concentrate on the rogers center:)

School is the number 1 priority in my life, iam graduating with my Masters this December in Computer Networking. So that what i want to do go in to. then the RC is next besides school, but if i find time i will work on it

Archived