Rogers Centre Preview

JPG

I was just kidding around jpg...i'm in school too. Boy i find that alot of people in these fourms take things way too seriously.....some of you need to relax a bit...have a chuckle now and then.

exactly. dont worry JPG just finish it when u have free time on your hands.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:roll: I think over half your posts are asking when this mod is going to be done. It will be done when JPG has a chance to get to it, as has mentioned many many many many many many times before. As anyone here can tell, JPG is a busy man, and he has some higher priorities than a video game.

i think there's a curse to this rogers mod..everyone seems to be busy at the last moment. My guess is this isn't gonna be done for this season..maybe next season guys. Cartersyard failed and looks like jpg isn't on the same path.....its a curse i tell you!!!!..ahhhh!!..ahh!!!!:)

Cartersyard failed and looks like jpg isn't on the same path.....its a curse i tell you!!!!..ahhhh!!..ahh!!!!:)

they aleady told you how difficult it is to mod a stadium, and it takes alot of time. also this is JUNE, which means FINAL EXAMS. JPG is not gonna complete this sh!t when he has friggin exams going on. be patient, and no one should ask when this is gonna be done.

peace

:)

I can live with EA's "SkyDome" for now; it's not a total disaster. Now, High Heat's SkyDome, that was a big joke, with that 50 ft high outfield wall and the field level stands sitting 25 ft above the field.

I can live with EA's "SkyDome" for now; it's not a total disaster. Now, High Heat's SkyDome, that was a big joke, with that 50 ft high outfield wall and the field level stands sitting 25 ft above the field.

LOL I can remember High Heat's SkyDome. There weren't even stands in the outfield. Compared to that EA's SkyDome rules!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys I am Back, Iam going to have a few more previews on the RC and hope to have the RC Day version ready to download soon, Sorry for the wait I have had alot of hell in some of my classes at school so I am free now and hope to have it done soon.

Archived