Mark McGwire WIP...Couple of questions though.

DJEagles

kind of looks like jason varitek with red hair

thats because its probably varitek's headshape. Looking pretty good and starting to resemble the Big Cheater himself. a little tweaking with the nose using oedit should do it. I know how hard it is with the points, takes alot of patience.

download the tutorial by 69Yanks. It has the bat files that will convert the ord-orl-to-o. "O files" are editable by oedit. Put the ord, orl files into a folder along with ord20 and the bat. Make sure u edit the bat accordingly by right click and edit. Run the .bat file when ur ready and POOF- the o file appears and u can edit it now.

thats because its probably varitek's headshape. Looking pretty good and starting to resemble the Big Cheater himself. a little tweaking with the nose using oedit should do it. I know how hard it is with the points, takes alot of patience.

Thanks, actually it's Larry Walker's head. :D Was a pita to get the hair right but i managed to do it. Will try some oedit later tonite, i've worked with zmodeler before so hopefully i can catch on quick.

hey man, sorry i took a little long to respond, got tied up tonight. Anyways to answer your questions, about the portrait yeah i just cut out my face and pasted it to Kevin Gryboski's pic being he's the only guy on the braves as white as me :) And i try to do what coco says he does being hes had sucess with it, i dont mess with OEdit. I just try to line everything up and i been cutting out the eyes as suggested. While they eyes look good now pretty much nothing else does haha. Gonna keep at it though and will try again tomorrow as my night is almost over....gotta get a job with afternoon hours :)

Very cool man. It may not be 100 percent perfect but no face i been trying to mess with lately looked half as good as that haha With your Big Mac and Coco's Jose the Bash Brothers are re-united.........in happier times and not before Congress :)

i had that happen a few times and while i still dont know what i am doing the way i do it is i size it to 128/256 cut out the face and use the edit/free transform to shape the face to match the face on the bmp. I am sure there are better methods but thats what i do and it seems to work.

rectangle chins ahoy! ;)

Yeah i'm not real happy about that either so V2.0 should be out soon. Just needs some more tweaking. Here's a preview. If anyone has a good frontal pic of him hook me up please. I'm sure he could turn out better. The one i used was very small. Thanks Rush, he's not 100% but i'm working on it. At least the bash brothers can play together in their leaner days for now, right? 8)

bigmac22le.jpg

bigmac226en.jpg

Archived