Support: MVP Baseball 2004 Crash

Brian

Hey, my name is Brian Young

I have been playing MVP Baseball 2004 since it has come out. I have never had this problem until now. I can open MVP normally, and nothing happens, but then once I start a game, the game will minimize and then I will see my desktop, then I click on the task bar to re-open MVP and it crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think it is popups, but I have deleted cookies, ran Spybot, and ran Norton as well. If anyone can fix this, please reply. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:wink:

Its not the mods, cuz I uninstalled the whole game and reinstalled it. I am in game for about 2 minutes, then I play about 2/3 inning usually. And then my mouse cursor pops up, then my game minimizes, and I click on MVP Baseball 2004 on the task bar, when I open it... a black screen appears and then crashes to the desktop. Is there anyway to make the game run in a smaller window, like Alt+Tab or something? If you can help, thatd be greatly appreciated. Goodbye.

• 1 month later...

I'm having this problem too.

Didn't play for a few months, then decided to come back to the game, and I have the aforementioned issue.

So I deleted the game, all my saves, edits, rosters, all that stuff, and reinstalled.

No luck, still exits to desktop after 2-3 innings.

I have the original rosters/stadiums/graphics etc.

Nothing's been changed from the install disk in any way.

It never used to do this before, I'm at a loss as to why it does it now...

I thought it might be that but I turned of McAfee before playing, and I get the same result.

The game starts to lag up about 10 minutes in, and all of a sudden just minimizes itself for no reason. It's weird...

• 3 weeks later...

guys, its your video cards.....you all probably have nvidia cards...nvidia has a problem with some games where if the game is minimized for any reason, it cannot be reopened...i had that problem, nd i just got a new ati 256 mb card and i can minimize and go back in and so forth

Archived