Game freezer...

GoodyBucs

I unilstalled and rienstalled. Added Patch #2 and it was working fine. I add all the stadiums from Pirate, Serial Mike and a few others. Kerms rosters from 6/7 and the Goodyear blimp.... Try to quit and it freezes.... HELP!

I unilstalled and rienstalled. Added Patch #2 and it was working fine. I add all the stadiums from Pirate, Serial Mike and a few others. Kerms rosters from 6/7 and the Goodyear blimp.... Try to quit and it freezes.... HELP!

try taking out Mike's stadiums and see what happens

yeah my obvious response would be to work backwards with all the things you've installed. When you remove something and the problem doesn't exist anymore, then you know that file is bad, and do it for the other ones you've removed. Add them back one by one and hopefully you only had one file that caused it.

Sorry to say this, since you seem to be an A's fan, but if I remember right... the Network Associate's Stadium SerialMike made had some problems for some people. I have no idea if he fixed it or not, but you may try using someone else's NA stadium and see if it works. I believe all the other Serial Mike stadiums were fine.

P.s. and I'm not slamming the guy's work.. his work and contributions have been well appreciated by myself and most others.... so, don't get all sensitive modders.. =) I'm just pointing out what I remembered...

Archived