Newbie To 2K9

jaeb0922

for some reason theres no classic pitching option (that i can find) and i cant figure out how to fine tune my pitch spots. it just goes way outside... cant hit the corners... im prolly just retarded but ive searched and im not totally dumb (i installed some mods) so what gives? thanks for the time ppls

for some reason theres no classic pitching option (that i can find) and i cant figure out how to fine tune my pitch spots. it just goes way outside... cant hit the corners... im prolly just retarded but ive searched and im not totally dumb (i installed some mods) so what gives? thanks for the time ppls

As I recall there was a MLB2k8 video tutorial that covered how to pitch. I don't think it varies much from MLB2k9.

Try google amd ask for MLB2k8 tutorial...Hopefully that will take you there. You should find it helpful.

Say, are you adjusting for the break of the pitch? EX: Righty vs. righty, for a good slider to catch the outside corner, the ball icon must be almost squarely over the inside corner. I just figured I would check in case you expect the pitch to land where the icon is placed....

• 3 weeks later...

what im saying is i cant tune the pitch! my logitech duel controller just makes the ball go far outside in any direction i press to do it! i.e... far outide... far inside... etc.... i cant just put it on the corners! wtf is that about? is there a setting or something?

Archived