The Espn Experience 1.1 ? By Detroitstyle?

StormsWarning

i recently downloaded your espn mod, i sent a pm as well figuring that i had fixed the problem, but it still exist. i have looked through all of the files that was uploaded for the mod with the modtool, but im still see'ing this image instead of the images that are posted in your download, from what i can see all of the images are there except for that image, any help?ex%201.png

wow not even a response from this dude after seeing him on this site daily, whether you moved on to another game or not, this was your creation Detroit, you coulda atleast had the courtesy to acknowledge your own work, if this is the effort you gave on 2k towards members, i feel sorry for the mvp users, and before you come and try and defend this you really cant blame the game because of the pic i posted it has the rest of the mod work you did do in the background, you simply forgot to add the images to your update, wow some one lock this before i flip out.........

wow not even a response from this dude after seeing him on this site daily, whether you moved on to another game or not, this was your creation Detroit, you coulda atleast had the courtesy to acknowledge your own work, if this is the effort you gave on 2k towards members, i feel sorry for the mvp users, and before you come and try and defend this you really cant blame the game because of the pic i posted it has the rest of the mod work you did do in the background, you simply forgot to add the images to your update, wow some one lock this before i flip out.........

I shouldn't respond to this, but I'm going to anyway.

First of all, it had been two days, TWO DAYS, between your posts. Sorry if I didn't respond in your time frame and I'm even sorrier that your stalking my activity on the site.

Second of all, I'm under no obligation to respond to your posts, PM's, or overall existence. I can and will do what I want when I want. I actually work very well with others on this site, mainly because they show a little more maturity than others.

Thirdly, I have moved on for the time being and thus I don't check the 2K forums often. As well, I don't necessarily remember every post I look at or have time to respond to every post, and sometimes I might look at a post and forget to come back later to respond. **** happens.

Lastly, I don't know why that's there. There's two images that control that spot. One is an MLB Today image, the one you see, and a MLB 2K12 banner. Sometimes one shows up, sometimes the other. I don't know why it does it. If you want to change the MLB Today image it should be somewhere in the Global. I don't remember where.

Now you can go away and I kindly ask you never to speak to me or reference me in any threads ever again. That is unless you can deliver a proper apology. Your post was childish and plain rude and I highly doubt you would get as kind of a reply as I have given you had you written this way to other members.