Unknown crash before loading screen

MarlinsMS_35

I had a completely unknown crash today. I was testing out some of my new bats, and I ran the game after they were all imported. The game crashed before it even got to the loading screen. I saw the Clemens thing, then the scrren turned black for a few seconds, then the little black box that shows up when it crashes. I restarted my CPU, same thing. I deleted some programs on the drive that I dont use. Same thing. Compressed everything that can be compressed, same thing. I don't know what to think. The game was working fine yesterday. The bats should have no effect on the loading screen. Any help? I have 93.1 GB left on my F drive, which the game is installed on. I close everything once I run the game. I tried the search function, but nothing helped solve my problem.

Did you delete both mvp folders before you reinstalled?

Yes, I uninstalled, deleted the folder, reinstalled.

I'm using the same rosters in the MVP 06 mod, but I am currently downloading the latest UR. I also saw that my loading bar is a missing texture. I think something went wrong.

kennyess... It is on CD1. Just not obvious. On CD1 you will find a file called "compressed.zip". Open that with winzip or the default unzip that comes with windows xp. (I am assuming you are using windows xp) Don't unzip the entire file. Just scroll down inside it till you get to the letter "I". Then the 6th file there is the file you are looking for. Unzip it to your data folder. (say yes to "overwrite") That's it.

Archived