About This File
Peña1's MLB 2k12
On Field Display Mod+
This makes the following changes to the gamedata.iff
- Removes the yellow pitching arrows (FINALLY!)
- Removes the blue replay circle [Perfect for video makers!]
- Changes the B3 and B5 button icons to Left Bumper and X button.
- Removes ball cursor while pitching
- Changes the opacity of the fielding circles to ~20% and makes the landing marker a little smaller. Seems minor but makes a huge difference. In other words, No more solid white circles covering half the outfield.
- Removes the MAX logo when executing pitching mechanic perfectly. You will still hear the sound.
I am sharing this as the initial release as this is my preferred setup. If anyone would like a variation of this (no arrows, with replay circle, with ball cursor, etc), please let me know. And yes, the yellow pitching arrows are really gone!
REQUESTED VERSIONS [same as the original with the following exceptions]
with Pitching cursor
With pitching cursor and arrows
Removes the yellow arrows under selected fielder [see screenshot below]
Thanks to MalibuKiller for the recommendation on this. Easily my new favorite.
1. As always, back up everything
2. I would recommend downloading and using Jonesoft's Mod Enabler. Otherwise extract the gamedata.iff to your MLB 2k12 folder
3. Click yes to copy and replace
Please let me know if there are any problems with this file.
If you like the work you find here at MVP MODS,
please consider making a donation to the site HERE
If you would like to send some gratitude my way, you may do so
*this link will send you to my donate page / you do not need a paypal account to donate*
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- Updated with requested versions, please see the description for the version you prefer!
- Added Version 4!