I can't believe what i saw! :-(

FBeaule04

I was playing the second game of my Dynasty with the Expos and after a close game between Livan and Josh Beckett, i took the lead in the top of the nine with a Brad Wilkerson single.

In the bottom of the nine, Chad Cordero come to the mount, and i saw something i could'nt believe.

Miguel Cabrera hit a ground ball to Batista. Batista cought it with ease then relay to Johnson. Johnson as the foot on the bag, the ball in the glove but the refs say safe!!!

The problem is that Cabrera is jogging and is at midpoint between the plate and the 1st. So Johnson wait for him, then tag him out! Nah, not yet, the ref say "safe" again!

Cabrera jogged past first, i said to myself *WTF* and Johnson relay to the second were Vidro tag Cabrera again! No way, the ref say safe!

You know the rest, the Marlins load the bases, Cabrera score on a sac fly, then Juan Encarnacion try to stole the second and Schneider relay the ball in the Dolphins End Zone!

Damn it, I hope i'm not the first that saw this, because it's really anoying! I can live with a lost (better be use to it with the Spos anyway) but not lost on a damn bug in the game!!!

I've had the same thing happen many, many times -- it's like the game decides that a ground ball to short is actually a ground rule double... it's almost as annoying as the wild pitch/passed ball that the catcher doesn't go for and the runners are awarded two bases or the infamous foul ball HRs... Did EA even test this game?

I don't know....but these bugs will never be fixed there are too many ea *** kissers who proclaim the game is perfect.

I thought this game was going for realism but i guess i was wrong because the way i lose games...you wont ever see it happen in real life...and if you do someones going back to the minors.

I admit this probably is the best game out there...but would you rather have

less features and no glitches

or more features and lots of glitches

I still don't see how ea sports can address all these bugs plus add more features to 2005...i can go ahead and promise you that 2005 will be just as buggy or not have many new features.

(this is the best baseball game i ever played, but it also has more bugs on one game then i ever seen any in game, in my life)

I've had the same thing happen many, many times -- it's like the game decides that a ground ball to short is actually a ground rule double... it's almost as annoying as the wild pitch/passed ball that the catcher doesn't go for and the runners are awarded two bases or the infamous foul ball HRs... Did EA even test this game?

High heat was way better commentary even said what home run of the season or a hitting streak, stats were better and it was less glitched.

But graphics werent so good(i used 2003 not 2004...)

But MVP will do for now, but personally it comes no where near High heat, only thing I say MvP is better at is just graphics other than thatnothing that surpasses HH

I don't know....but these bugs will never be fixed there are too many ea *** kissers who proclaim the game is perfect.

I thought this game was going for realism but i guess i was wrong because the way i lose games...you wont ever see it happen in real life...and if you do someones going back to the minors.

I admit this probably is the best game out there...but would you rather have

less features and no glitches

or more features and lots of glitches

I still don't see how ea sports can address all these bugs plus add more features to 2005...i can go ahead and promise you that 2005 will be just as buggy or not have many new features.

(this is the best baseball game i ever played, but it also has more bugs on one game then i ever seen any in game, in my life)

Who Kisses whos ***? .... and If you just keeps complaining ... Then don't play the game at all...just play the dam Game.

lol since when is pointing out the obvious complaining?, you must be another fan who proclaims this game is perfect.

and i have the right to complain after i spend $40 on a game, just to find out it's the buggiest game on the market,

get your head out of ea's ***...it's obviously the most flawed game anyones ever played and i am open to get proved wrong..

and as a pc user i'm limited to baseball games so obviously i really have no choice to play this if i want to play a baseball game...if i had a console i would easily switch to espn baseball

speaking of espn baseball is it out for pc?

Who Kisses whos ***? .... and If you just keeps complaining ... Then don't play the game at all...just play the dam Game.

oh and to answer your question about who kiss's who ***....go over to ea sports mvp baseball 2004....80% of the users are robots

I mean they are real people but they just always talk about how perfect the game is

Guys, there will probably never be an accurate simulation on computer or console of the game of baseball. There is almost no way they can program all the nuances of our beloved game into a computer.

I'd just enjoy it for what it is. Heck, even in real life umpires make mistakes and get calls wrong or call a foul homer in play. Also, those sort of plays tend to even out in the end and you'll get your fair share of calls in your favor. Just enjoy the game for what it is, whether it's on a grass field or your computer! :D

P.S. It's funny you guys are griping about the umpires... maybe this game is more real than you're giving it credit for! hehehe

Guys, there will probably never be an accurate simulation on computer or console of the game of baseball. There is almost no way they can program all the nuances of our beloved game into a computer.

I'd just enjoy it for what it is. Heck, even in real life umpires make mistakes and get calls wrong or call a foul homer in play. Also, those sort of plays tend to even out in the end and you'll get your fair share of calls in your favor. Just enjoy the game for what it is, whether it's on a grass field or your computer! :D

P.S. It's funny you guys are griping about the umpires... maybe this game is more real than you're giving it credit for! hehehe

Oh, I do enjoy the game... it's just every now and then when something truly bizarre that I feel like venting...

And it's not really complaints about the umps -- the foul ball HRs aren't ones that just miss the foul pole, they're pop-ups that just make it to the end of the dugout (and are often caught!) and are called HRs.

As for the random ground rule double, it's not a close play, I've tagged first, had the runner called safe, and had time to run toward home and tag the runner.

I know no game will ever be perfect, but some of these problems are so frustrating at times that I have to vent...

What i was saying was not to blame the game, this game is real good, never had to complain about it, but yep, this game is far from perfect even if it's a hell out of a baseball sim.

Primarly, i was stating that it's not right to see those kind of thing in 2004. I people would react if on Madden 2005, Brett Favre throws a pass that go thru a receiver then get intercepted for a TD? What would happen if Scott Niedermayer shoot a puck in the crowd but the red light goes on and the goal won the game?

The problem for me is right there, this is something that should not be in the game! I can live with some kind of glitches with commentary, video or stats layout, but damn it, not those kind of stuff in the gameplay, that's pathetic...

I like the game a lot, reallly like it, but yesterday, when i saw that, i was really upset, and just think if that's happen to you on critical moment, how upset would you be? :-)

actually i wasn't talking about the umpires....i was talking about how the fielder ALWAYS does a spin thing when there is a play at the plate.

which i never in my life seen that happen in real life...and even if it does...it doesn't happen every time like it does on mvp

I have a runner out by 200 feet and i never get him because the catcher does some kind of spin crap

and it's not how i field it or throw it....because i've tried every method.

and for the record a glitch has never went in my favor heh

lol since when is pointing out the obvious complaining?, you must be another fan who proclaims this game is perfect.

and i have the right to complain after i spend $40 on a game, just to find out it's the buggiest game on the market,

get your head out of ea's ***...it's obviously the most flawed game anyones ever played and i am open to get proved wrong..

and as a pc user i'm limited to baseball games so obviously i really have no choice to play this if i want to play a baseball game...if i had a console i would easily switch to espn baseball

speaking of espn baseball is it out for pc?

oh and to answer your question about who kiss's who ***....go over to ea sports mvp baseball 2004....80% of the users are robots

I mean they are real people but they just always talk about how perfect the game is

I say this game is Perfect? GO FIND ME A DAM SINGLE PSOT WHERE I SAYD .." DAM....THIS GAME IS PERFECT! .." ...

and btw.. How are you stuck with Baseball games on PC? Theres thousands of games out there... Such as Doom 3, HH2004, GTA: Vice City, and etc. You just want to complain like a MotherF**ker...

And ... I dunt think you can Prove its the Most buggiest ... and If this game sux and so buggy .... Go play some other games.

ok first of all, i said i was LIMITED TO BASEBALL GAMES, to name games like doom3 is completely stupid on your part.

secondly, so it's my fault this is the best baseball game but still has more bugs then 5 games combined?

I can point out glitches if i want to....but i still find it funny how you would tell me to play doom3 instead of a baseball game, dumbass.

and i probably can't find a post on this board....there are no *** kissers on this board...but i can bet money you have another name at the ea boards and you're probably another *** kisser

because you keep defending this game, you have to be a moron to think the aren't more glitches on this game then there are on most games

and for the record if you don't have a problem with this game, then you should avoid topics like this

if you don't have a problem with the game, kudos, but if you hate people who complain about it, then you are the same

becuase you are complaining about people who are complaing..

ps:i'm still cracked up that you told me to play doom3.

oh Great.... another Old kerry...Hilarious....

and Plus...Every game is gonna have glitches ... DEAL WITH IT.

i already know this link is a scam becuase it gets spammed at my friends site and he told me it was a scam....

personally i still think you're full of [naughty word] i mean come on a free flat screen....i can't even get free printer paper....lol

.... So what if he believes it? ... Its America...FREE COUNTRY YOU DUMMY.

So he/She believes in 1 thing .. so he/she is full of ****?... wow... your a real Dumbass. ... You must be full of **** too.

man why in the **** would you carry over another thread topic into a thread that has nothing at all to do with my reply? i mean seriously man you are a ******* moron.

and you preach about "free country", when you are getting upset at me because i point out the flaws of this game, where is free country then?

you are a prime example of a hypocrite, and you are the biggest idiot i have ever talked to on this board.

oh Great.... another Old kerry...Hilarious....

and Plus...Every game is gonna have glitches ... DEAL WITH IT.

.... So what if he believes it? ... Its America...FREE COUNTRY YOU DUMMY.

So he/She believes in 1 thing .. so he/she is full of [naughty word]?... wow... your a real Dumbass. ... You must be full of [naughty word] too.

and Look whos Talking :mrgreen:

yeah nice reply after i made you look like a complete ******* idiot, don't worry i wouldn't have anything to say if i was stupid enough to bring another thread into this topic when it has nothing at all to do with the thread.

yeah nice reply after i made you look like a complete ******* idiot, don't worry i wouldn't have anything to say if i was stupid enough to bring another thread into this topic when it has nothing at all to do with the thread.

I bring up another thread cuz it shows how much of a dumass you are.

and no...you didn't make me look like an idiot.... You just started talkin sh*t.

I bring up another thread cuz it shows how much of a dumass you are.

actually all that done was prove that you're a hypocrite, and that you're pretty stupid

and anyone with common sense will see that

and we are both lame for arguing over the internet..

but anyways i'm done with this thread, and i'm done with you, but your ignorance was comical to me...so thanks for the laugh.

actually all that done was prove that you're a hypocrite, and that you're pretty stupid

and anyone with common sense will see that

and we are both lame for arguing over the internet..

but anyways i'm done with this thread, and i'm done with you, but your ignorance was comical to me...so thanks for the laugh.

Hey... It seems like you are what you just sayd...Hilarious...

Archived