I can't believe what i saw! :-(

FBeaule04

Staying on topic, I had two "fun" things happen today in my dynasty...Reds versus Cubs at Wrigley...

First, Adam Dunn sends a shot to right center, Patterson gets a good jump on it and gets Dunn caught in a rundown between 1st and 2nd. With auto-fielding on, the run-down took more than 2 minutes of real time (Gonzalez to Walker, Walker to Sosa, Sosa to Gonzalez) until Walker finally applied the tag.

Second and more infuriating...Maddux leaves the game with it tied 2-2 in the 7th. Kent Walker loads the bases with 1 out, Jimenez hits a slow-roller to Derrick Lee at 1st base. Lee charges and, rather than throwing home. He starts running to and then throws to 2nd. The runners are safe all around and it starts a huge rally. Reds win 8-2. A double-play (or at least proper fielding) would have kept me in the game.

yea, i use assisted... i like the ability to control throws and therefore be at blame for throwing errors or hitting cut off men etc...

but i wouldnt do all the fielding myself... i like to feel a bit like a pitcher and if i get hit i dont want to have to immediately draw my attention to a fielder, im too busy wallowing in self pity probably :)

Archived