Tsl Is Looking For Active Members - Join Us Today!

C4Money

tslv2.png

TSL (The Sandlot), THE net’s longest running and most stable MVP league, is currently looking for new owners. We are currently in our 19th season (7 on PS2, currently in our 12th season on PC) and have been in existence for 5+ years strong!

Our forum: http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

Please note that you must register on the forum in order to see its contents.

TSL is looking for new, active and dedicated owners to take to join our community and get on the waiting list, so that when a team opens up, you will be the first in line! This is the optimal time to join our league!

What we offer:

• 08 Mod with updated rosters;

• A 66 game schedule over a 3 month period we cater to the working and schooling crowd -- no weekly quota for games...you play at your own pace);

• 30 team franchise league (we're not contracting or folding like some of the other leagues in existence who fail to keep a full, active league);

• Salary Cap;

• Trading;

• Free Agency;

• Restricted Free Agency (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Players seeing “Agents”;

• CAP (Create-A-Player)/Amateur Draft at season’s end (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season progression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season regression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Top Prospect Progression;

• A weekly/bi-weekly radio show;

• Some of the most skilled players and best competition on the net today; and

• Much, much more!!!

For your chance to take part in the best MVP experience available, please send me an IM via AIM at TheCleverOne79. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

C4 Money (Owner of TSL)

http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

If you will be active (which means being online often enough to be active and making yourself available) and dedicated, I'd like to hear from you.

IM me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. B)

• 2 weeks later...

CURRENTLY OPEN: BREWERS

TSL is still looking for good, active, dedicated owners to join our competitive league.

If you have what it takes, message me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79 or get on the waiting list at http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php? .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

C4 Money (Owner of TSL)

Still looking for the right fit for the Brew Crew.

Get at me ASAP if you are interested.

Thanks everyone. :D

i am interested...exactly how do you play online though? Is it through a server..or direct IP to IP?

It's IP to IP. You go in to the "Network Games" section in the game, then click "Host Direct IP" or "Join Direct IP"...depending on if you are home or away.

Also, some guys who have trouble hosting use Hamachi.

IM me for further details.

I look forward to talking with you. :D

Bump! :D

Dodgers and Royals still offically open, however, I have been contacted by a few interested owners.

Why join a startup league, when you can become a member of the longest running and most stable league on the net???!!!

Get at me while they are still here!!!! AIM screen name is TheCleverOne79.

Thanks.

Dodgers have been filled.

Still looking for a solid Royals owner (the team is actually quite stacked).

Also looking for a Rangers owner (again, a team suprisingly stacked).

If you are interested, please drop me a PM or IM me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thanks fellas.

Quick update.....

Royals should be filled by tomorrow.

Rangers still officially open, but I am talking to a guy about them as I type this.

We're definitely looking for owners for the following teams:

* Brewers (stacked team...old owner jumped ship for a some start up league. Bad move. lol)

* Mariners (owner went MIA)

If any of these teams interest you or you want to take a look at the roster, please PM me or sent me an IM on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

Mariners still open and now the absolutely STACKED Angels are available, as the last owner was removed due to inactivity.

Get your team today, to insure you will be with us for next season.

Thank you!

AIM: TheCleverOne79

Looks like I'm zeroing in on an Angels and Mariners owner.

The Twins just opened up yesterday and are absolutely stacked (Mauer, Morneau, Jeter, Ryan Howard, Liriano, Delmon Young, etc.).

If you have any interest in this squad, please IM me at TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

The Twins just opened up yesterday and are absolutely stacked (Mauer, Morneau, Jeter, Ryan Howard, Liriano, Delmon Young, etc.).

If you have any interest in this squad, please IM me at TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

Still looking for the right fit. If interested, please hit me up.

Thank you.

We'll begin our 10th season on PC (17th overall) in a couple of weeks. We are looking for one more active and dedicated owner to fill that last spot and also to do some offseason stuff in order to prepare for next season (i.e. apply progression, re-sign players, sign players in FA, etc.).

If you are interested, please IM me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

TSL Forum: http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

We'll begin our 10th season on PC (17th overall) in a couple of weeks. We are looking for one more active and dedicated owner to fill that last spot and also to do some offseason stuff in order to prepare for next season (i.e. apply progression, re-sign players, sign players in FA, etc.).

If you are interested, please IM me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

TSL Forum: http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

1 team remains = Kansas City Royals.

Shockingly, they are quite good, with a lot of young studs..especially on the offensive side of things.

If you are interested, please message me, as our current season is concluding and our new season is coming up shortly (also, there are offseason moves that I would like the owner to make).

Hope to hear from you soon. :D

One more just opened up: Detroit Tigers.

This team is stacked and is pretty much untouched and is essentially the same team the MLB Tigers put out on the field....Miggy, Guillen, Verlander and Bonderman....OH MY! :o

If you are interested, please message me, as our current season is in the playoffs and our new season is coming up shortly. The new Tigers owner can enjoy the fun of the offseason, including trading, FA and applying progression.

Get the Tigers before they are gone!

AIM: TheCleverOne79

The Houston Astros just opened up, as I had to remove the old owner.

We are in the process of a CAP draft and the offseason.....we need an owner ASAP. The new season is right around the corner.

IM me @ TheCleverOne79 if you are interested. :)

Archived