Tsl Is Looking For Active Members - Join Us Today!

C4Money

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

tslv2.png

TSL (The Sandlot), THE net’s longest running and most stable MVP league, is currently looking for new owners. We are currently in our 19th season (7 on PS2, currently in our 12th season on PC) and have been in existence for 5+ years strong!

Our forum: http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

Please note that you must register on the forum in order to see its contents.

TSL is looking for new, active and dedicated owners to take to join our community and get on the waiting list, so that when a team opens up, you will be the first in line! This is the optimal time to join our league!

What we offer:

• 08 Mod with updated rosters;

• A 66 game schedule over a 3 month period we cater to the working and schooling crowd -- no weekly quota for games...you play at your own pace);

• 30 team franchise league (we're not contracting or folding like some of the other leagues in existence who fail to keep a full, active league);

• Salary Cap;

• Trading;

• Free Agency;

• Restricted Free Agency (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Players seeing “Agents”;

• CAP (Create-A-Player)/Amateur Draft at season’s end (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season progression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season regression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Top Prospect Progression;

• A weekly/bi-weekly radio show;

• Some of the most skilled players and best competition on the net today; and

• Much, much more!!!

For your chance to take part in the best MVP experience available, please send me an IM via AIM at TheCleverOne79. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

C4 Money (Owner of TSL)

http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

TSL is seeking new members and currently have the Padres open. We started our new season less than 2 weeks ago and the team is 0-0, so you haven't missed much. There is plenty of time remaining in the season

If you are interested, check out our forum and hit me up on AIM @ TheCleverOne79.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

tslv2.png

TSL (The Sandlot), THE net’s longest running and most stable MVP league, is currently looking for new owners. We are currently in our 19th season (7 on PS2, currently in our 12th season on PC) and have been in existence for 5+ years strong!

Our forum: http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

Please note that you must register on the forum in order to see its contents.

TSL is looking for new, active and dedicated owners to take to join our community and get on the waiting list, so that when a team opens up, you will be the first in line! This is the optimal time to join our league!

What we offer:

• 08 Mod with updated rosters;

• A 66 game schedule over a 3 month period we cater to the working and schooling crowd -- no weekly quota for games...you play at your own pace);

• 30 team franchise league (we're not contracting or folding like some of the other leagues in existence who fail to keep a full, active league);

• Salary Cap;

• Trading;

• Free Agency;

• Restricted Free Agency (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Players seeing “Agents”;

• CAP (Create-A-Player)/Amateur Draft at season’s end (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season progression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Regular season regression (often imitated but never duplicated);

• Top Prospect Progression;

• A weekly/bi-weekly radio show;

• Some of the most skilled players and best competition on the net today; and

• Much, much more!!!

For your chance to take part in the best MVP experience available, please send me an IM via AIM at TheCleverOne79. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

C4 Money (Owner of TSL)

http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion/index.php

TSL is currently looking for a couple of ACTIVE owners for the following teams:

(1) White Sox

(2) Cardinals

If you are interested, get at me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79 to discuss and get more details.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...

TSL is currently looking for a couple of ACTIVE owners for the following teams:

(1) White Sox

(2) Cardinals

If you are interested, get at me on AIM @ TheCleverOne79 to discuss and get more details.

Thank you.

We need some more active owners (by active, we mean online often).

The following teams MIGHT be available (please contact the owner TheCleverOne79 on aim):

(1) Phillies

(2) Cubs

(3) Blue Jays

(4) Braves

Archived