Lost My Rosters

rbfoster

I have lost my original rosters somehow. Some names come up on the "Call up/Down" list, but a lot of them are D.DDEFAULT. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now, but still the same thing. I was using mvpedit at the time the problem started (after an export). Other mods (67, 56,etc.) do not work either. Lots of D.DEFAULT names in the roster list.

The Dynasties I have though, are ok, but I couldn't create arother one. Are there hidden files that need to be deleted? I was able to load a previously saved roster, but any mods rosters are corrupt. Any help would be appreciated.

Try another uninstall then reinstall, then delete the folder that you were running the MVP2005.exe file from - usually C:\Program Files\EA Sports\MVP Baseball 2005. Sounds like the uninstall is leaving the files in the folder, so when you do a reinstall, it's just installing to the same directory again and using the same files as before.

Try another uninstall then reinstall, then delete the folder that you were running the MVP2005.exe file from - usually C:\Program Files\EA Sports\MVP Baseball 2005. Sounds like the uninstall is leaving the files in the folder, so when you do a reinstall, it's just installing to the same directory again and using the same files as before.

Thanks for the help. I will try uninstalling and deleting everything again. I'm sure you're right about something still there. I'll also try a clean install to another area and see if that might work.

Again, thanks for the help.

Archived