Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to MVP Mods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zach

Mike Morse Preview

12 posts in this topic

This one was fun to do and he seemed pretty deserving of a face. In case you can't tell, he does have legit longer hair.

mikemorse_preview.jpg

when adding your skin tone, i'm using vlads roster editor, in that version, i dont see the word ( skintone ) is there another name for it? are you using the same editor?

I am using Ty's editor. I don't think Vlad's editor has the ability to edit skintones yet.

I am using Ty's editor. I don't think Vlad's editor has the ability to edit skintones yet.

o ok, that would be why lol

Just started my Nats Franchise, would be great if you could find the time to release this, thanks!

whose face did you use as a base to for the long hair? Or did you do the long hair strictly in blender?

Seems like maybe Jayson Werth would be a good base to start from. :good:

Any word on zach and if he is going to release this anytime soon. This looks amazing, as well as all of his cyberfaces.