Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morse Preview

12 posts in this topic

Posted

This one was fun to do and he seemed pretty deserving of a face. In case you can't tell, he does have legit longer hair.

mikemorse_preview.jpg

Posted

when adding your skin tone, i'm using vlads roster editor, in that version, i dont see the word ( skintone ) is there another name for it? are you using the same editor?

Posted

I am using Ty's editor. I don't think Vlad's editor has the ability to edit skintones yet.

Posted

I am using Ty's editor. I don't think Vlad's editor has the ability to edit skintones yet.

o ok, that would be why lol

Posted

hey I'm waiting for days when you throw this face?

Posted

When will you release it ?

It's great !

Posted

Just started my Nats Franchise, would be great if you could find the time to release this, thanks!

Posted

Please release Morse ! :help:

Posted

whose face did you use as a base to for the long hair? Or did you do the long hair strictly in blender?

Posted

Seems like maybe Jayson Werth would be a good base to start from. :good:

Posted

Any word on zach and if he is going to release this anytime soon. This looks amazing, as well as all of his cyberfaces.

Posted

bump, haven't seen zach in awhile...hope he's not in prison :sad: