How is this done?

maddenftbl

I started a year back with the total conversion mod. I had everything setup with all the extra stuff from this great community. Mods, globals, sliders, etc. I left off in the middle of the season and started with the roster file 2016Roster.ROS. I had Derek Jeter in free agency. I don't know if I created him or what. How can I get a cyber face to add to the franchise. Also a lot of skin tones are not right. A lot of faces and arms not matching.....Anyway to do this?

Any help would be appreciated, and thank you!

What I meant was, All I want is a Derek Jeter cyber face to add to my franchise that already started. Even when the 2017 Conversion package is released, it won't have a Jeter face. He retired after the 2014 season. I plan to get the TCM, can't wait for it actually.

Yes it will have a cyberface, regardless of whether a specific player is included in a roster/franchise file or not. A 2K created cyberface such as Jeter will always be there unless you delete it yourself.  The same applies to a cyberface created by a modder. Download the roster editor created by Ty Wiggins, then open your franchise file with it and look for Jeter and manually move him to the Yankees if youi want to use him.

Archived