Cas Stadium Tutorial

dennisjames71

CAS Stadium Tutorial

I thought I would write a simple tutorial for those of you who want to utilize the (3) CAS (Create-A-Stadiums) I had made to represent Target Field, Yankee Stadium, and Marlins Park. You can easily “rotate” these stadiums into your existing game, such as the newly released MVP 12.

After downloading each of these stadiums (in the stadiums download section)…you would first copy the included OWNER files into your /documents/MVP Baseball 2005 folder. Each of these owner files are titled “TWINS”, “YANKEE”, and “MARLINS”.

I made a folder called “CAS STADIUMS” and put it on my Desktop. Within that folder, I make sub-folders with the name of each CAS Stadium as you can see here:

bandicam2012-07-0800-06-28-575.jpg

In each of these sub-folders are the Day and Night Stadiums for each. These are always titled “venuday” and “venunite”. You CANNOT RENAME these stadium files but you can copy each of the day/night stadiums from their respective folders and into the game. For example, if you want to use the CAS Yankee Stadium, simply copy both stadium files <see below> and overwrite into your /data/stadium folder. You can always have your stadium files stored here and overwrite whatever is in the game folder.

bandicam2012-07-0800-06-53-697.jpg

You can use these stadiums in ANY Game Mode: Exhibition, Dynasty, or Owner Mode. When you are in the game, go ahead a scroll through the stadium selections and locate the one that precedes the Rangers (Ballpark in Arlington) Stadium and it will say “Create Ballpark” at the top <see below>. Click “Load Owner” and choose the team name related to the stadium you have placed into the game. In our example with Yankee Stadium; you would obviously click “Yankee” and then pick Day or Night and finally proceed into the game.

mvp20052012-07-1215-39-49-47.jpg

I hope this information helps.

-Dennis

Hey Laro,

Hey, I’m sorry you are having problems with those….the only 2 possibilities that would make the crowd not appear would be: (1) if you accidentally renamed the stadiums to anything other than “venuday” or “venunite” or (2) if you didn’t properly load the Owner Mode file (either Yankee, Marlins, or Twins) when you select the stadium. You might want to double-check these items to see if the problem is there. If you are still having problems, I’ll be more than happy to help you further.

Best of luck,

Dennis