Xbox360 Button

jjyhh

Well "The Button 5" symbol is still there when you throw to the relay

I thank you very much for youre work but the Symbols could be a bit sharper at the edges had the feeling they just protrude a bit on the edges.

But thanks for your hard work anyway thanks you alot.

Well "The Button 5" symbol is still there when you throw to the relay

I thank you very much for youre work but the Symbols could be a bit sharper at the edges had the feeling they just protrude a bit on the edges.

But thanks for your hard work anyway thanks you alot.

Updated :D

Thanks for this MOD i dont know what they where thinking about when they made this game.

I don't like to play it because its buggy so i just watch it like TV..lol..

But still i need these to use the dang menu system since it seems that 5 buttons do the same thing..

It is not working for me. It wants to search for a program to install it. Can someone help. I am assuming that this helps with the fact that my 360 controller isnt even in the options.

just download the english and the game date file extract and both and put both files into your mlb 2k9 directory

Hey jjyhh how about adding this to the official downloads ?

Well I put the files in directory and now i can use the 360 controller on the menu options, but there is still now using it for the regular playing. My controller is not even an option when you do controller setup in options. All it has is VID controller. Can someone help!!

Archived