Iff Help

Sharpshooter

I downloaded the program. I ran the video tutorial, but it goes way too fast. Even by pausing, I still get lost. By the way, the video is not exactly like the IFF editor I dowloaded here. I think the one I have is 0.9.

I have Vista on my PC.

Here's what I've done.

I got the Cubs' bp uniform .iff file by copying and pasting it inside the bin folder.

Once in there I dragged and dropped the .iff file "over" the decompress file and two separate files came out of that. This is where I get lost. I don't know what to do from here.

I'd appreciate any help here. Thanks.

Regards to gamedata.iff? I notice a few diffrent mods (realistic pitching,rumblepad overlay,late/early swing) all use gamedata.iff. If I have one of these mods already added and decide to add another and overwrite current gamedata.iff file whats happens to the previous mod? Stays, removed?

Regards to gamedata.iff? I notice a few diffrent mods (realistic pitching,rumblepad overlay,late/early swing) all use gamedata.iff. If I have one of these mods already added and decide to add another and overwrite current gamedata.iff file whats happens to the previous mod? Stays, removed?

The only way you will be able to keep the previous mod you have is to include it in the new gamedata.iff that you are going to replace it with. If you just overwrite the gamedata file, you will lose your previous mods and will now only have what is modded in the new gamedata.iff.

Archived