• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SpanishFly

SpanishFly

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 01:29 AM

If you can or if someone knows how, can they change the Toronto Blue Jays as one of the Nationals rivals into the Baltimore Orioles?

#2 Hudda

Hudda

Rookie

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:08 AM

you can change the intensity level that teams have against certain opponents in MVP Edit, but that doesn't change the picture in the rivals section

#3 SpanishFly

SpanishFly

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:31 AM

I wonder if a modder could go in and edit team rivals?

#4 SpanishFly

SpanishFly

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

Anybody know if this is possible? Just thought about it as I saw the screen of the Washington Nationals name change and noticed Toronto as a rival.

#5 pujols_7777

pujols_7777

Rookie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:13 PM

hmmm...i think it might be possible from the datafiles--everything comes from somewhere in a PC game. The question is how to find the data--this is where someone who knows more about this than me comes in. Mod Squad, report please...

#6 basballfanatik9

basballfanatik9

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,774 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything I guess.

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:14 PM

Ehh Toronto still might be a rival, just because they changed names doesn't mean it ends the rivalry. Most likely, Baltimore will be the new rivalry, but in everyones mind Toronto is still considered one.

#7 SpanishFly

SpanishFly

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:17 PM

Ehh Toronto still might be a rival, just because they changed names doesn't mean it ends the rivalry. Most likely, Baltimore will be the new rivalry, but in everyones mind Toronto is still considered one.

I guess out of the three: Toronto, Florida and Los Angeles, the Dodgers would be the odd-man out for Baltimore.

#8 basballfanatik9

basballfanatik9

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,774 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything I guess.

Posted 10 January 2005 - 06:04 PM

I guess out of the three: Toronto, Florida and Los Angeles, the Dodgers would be the odd-man out for Baltimore.

Yea that's how it probably would be 1.Orioles (because they are cross state) 2. Marlins 3. Blue Jays

#9 DeuceBlades

DeuceBlades

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:02 AM

Im sorry to bump this guys, but I was wondering the same thing. How to change rivalries and in what file are the rivalries in??

I want to change the Red Sox and Yanks rivals from LAA to Tampa Rays. It just makes more sense now, seeing that the Rays proved they are worthy of such a rivalry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users