Please Read Last Topic Post I Did

phils38

Dear member but mostly to modders of ea/2k games,

Its phils38 again just saying if all u who read this one please read my last post for the update roster should be second one after i post this. But modders i have a question how do i mod like (uniforms,stadiums,accseriores,rosters,players,backgrounds) etc because i really want to mod so it would be fantastic if u guys can reply and show me how to mod. Thanks, still need help to find roster 2009 for 04 and P.S: Mod for mvp 04 thnks again bye!\

Phils 38 B)B) B)

I'll say the same thing I did in the reply I made to your other post. Have you searched through the forums on this site to look for modding information? Modding is not something that someone can just tell you how to do. Some mods (like stadiums) are pretty complex so it's not easy to just give you instructions like. "Do this then do that".

Do your research, look through the forums, look at some of the tutorials that the modders have created and put in the downloads sections and then if you still have questions, post another message with detailed questions.

People will be much more willing to help if they know that you at least tried to find information on your own first.

Archived