Keeping Pinch Hitter In Game

DonSPa

i found out tonite that when u pinch hit for ur pitcher it is possible to keep the pinch hitter in game.Tonite i pinch hit for joel hannrahan with neil walker and was able to keep walker in game.

It will depend on how each person has their controller set up.

what i did was, after the inning was over and i pressed (A)to bring in pitcher i clicked on my #7 button to bring up the screen that shows whos in the game and i scroll to the batter above my pinch hitter and pressed (a) and it gives an option for double switch.Choose double switch and it then gives u an option on what pitcher to bring in, choose your pitcher and he comes in and ur pinch hitter stays in game

ok i adjusted my controller to the defaults to make this easier but heres the exact details

1 after pinch hitting and inning is over,whe u get to the choice to replace the player or keep the player in as pitcher choose option A

2. this will bring up the pitchers to bring in ,scroll to the one u want to bring in to the game

3 press (A) and choose double switch

4 scroll down and choose the player u want to double switch for(most cases it will be the batter that was before your pinch hitter)

5 press(A) to make the double switch ,now ur new pitcher should be in game and the pinch hitter should be in as well

Archived