Uniform Installation

MonkeysUncleByMarriage

When you run the installer, it asks you to select a destination folder. I think it defaults to a subfolder under you "Documents and Settings" folder. Run the installer again, but this time enter a specific destination folder. The installer will then extract the uniform files to the destination folder.

Are the first uniforms (in order of appearance in select screen) always the "a" I am toying with changing out my Toronto Unis because I hate their current uniforms. BUt when I rename the files I want to import to u013a and so on, its not replacing the correct uniforms.

Let me go into further detail to see where I am messing up. I downloaded the Blue Jays Canada Day Concept uniforms.

The files included, once unzipped were:

In a folder titled Uniforms was 013.fsh and 013i.fsh

In models there was: f013i.fsh & u013i.fsh

I renamed all those with letters to end with a. (013a.fsh, f013a.fsh, u013a.fsh) then I rar'd all four files and used TiT to install.

Now, first off, I still had 11 uniforms with the Jays, and my Canada Day one was there. But it was toward the end of the list and two of my uniform select screens were now black.

I reinstall the UMJays package and got everything back to normal and then changed all those files to end with C, instead of A. Installed, did the same thing. Installed the jerseys in the same place on the uniform select screen and once again blacked out a couple of choices.

What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of unis, has anyone had any trouble installing Spungo's 2010 uniforms with TiT? I follow the instructions, install them with TiT, and the uniform portrait is blank in game, and the game crashes when I attempt to start a game, with any uniform/team. I have MVP 08 installed, don't know if that is the problem or not. I also am running MVP on Vista x32, if that info narrows it down alot. Hope somebody here can help me figure it out, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

I am also having the same problem. About 50% of the time the game crashes. I don't get how it can work fine sometimes and then it won't other times. I installed his plus version using TiT. I'm also playing on MVP 08. Anyone have an idea?

Edit - However I don't have the portrait problem bctrackboi11 is experiencing. My portraits are showing.

Archived