• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket_Rick

Rocket_Rick

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

It seems my user name and passowrd is not valid. I tried to sign back in using both user name and password but it keeps telling me it is wrong. I tried to sign back up but then it tells me my CD KEY is already in use.
I do not play online, I really use this for the updated rosters and now ths does not work.......ugh!
Is anyone else having this problem?

#2 DetroitStyle

DetroitStyle

Rookie

• Modders
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's common for 2k to ban accounts of pirated CD keys. It's also probably while your getting "already in use" error.

If your game is a legit copy then contact 2k with your issue, they will help you.

#3 Rocket_Rick

Rocket_Rick

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

It's legit I got it from Amazon on download. How do you get in touch with 2k ? It was working fine up until today, this is why I ask if anyone else is having the same problem.

#4 RazberyBandit

RazberyBandit

Rookie

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

I logged in fine earlier today, and I was able to download the newest 2K roster.

Though imperfect, 2K's rosters are coming around a bit. Some of the formerly free-agent players have actually been assigned to their correct teams. I don't know if the contracts are accurate, though... I tried looking up a few (such as Andres Blanco & Brian Tallet) of their contracts, but terms aren't available anywhere.

2K's newest roster actually surprised me in regard to MLB and Triple-A level accuracy. At least, it did in regard to players and transactions I actually investigated. I didn't delve too deep, but rather skimmed the a few rosters and some key transactions. I found them accurate, including Ian Kinsler's recent contract extension.

#5 Rocket_Rick

Rocket_Rick

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Now another problem....I have gotten to the part of my seaon where the draft is to happen and when i click on that day to play my game it crashes back to my desktop. I have even went thru the option to load my season and it does the same thing. I also tried to just sim the game and same thng...crashes back to desktop. I never had one bit of problems until today and now I can't go any further in my season.

#6 Rocket_Rick

Rocket_Rick

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

oh yea, when i attempt to put in a differant password , i can type it in but when I go back to click next I see where the astricks are all the same amount, and I tried differant passwords to make sure the amount of number/letters were differant.

I have sent in an email to techsupport hoping they can figure out what is going wrong here.

Edited by Rocket_Rick, 11 April 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#7 RazberyBandit

RazberyBandit

Rookie

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

As for the password issue, I think DS is probably correct in that you'll have to wait for 2K to respond to the "already in use" issue. They may have deactivated the serial number, and/or all accounts associated with it. You could try calling 2K customer service, though:

1-866-219-9839

Now the Franchise draft issue is one I think I saw someone else claim completely locked up his/her game on 2K's forum. If that forum's "Advanced Search" function would ever work properly for me, I could have searched for it. Alas, it never works for me. Not in Firefox or IE. Maybe you'll have better luck...

https://www.2ksports...splay.php?f=203

#8 Rocket_Rick

Rocket_Rick

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the number, I'll give them a call, so far I have heard nothing back from Tech Support.

Their Tech Support number has been changed to 1-866-922-8693
Now I have to send in some files for them to look at to see why all this is happening..ugh! Atleast I did talk to a HUMAN WHICH WAS GOOD.

Edited by Rocket_Rick, 12 April 2012 - 11:15 AM.

#9 RazberyBandit

RazberyBandit

Rookie

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Nice. 2K's Tech Support number... Time to start crank-calling! LOL

Hopefully things get sorted out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users