Included a new color text file for importing. I also added two new Blue Jays uniforms that will overwrite the two batting practice uniforms. Feedback is always welcome!
This is going to be a bit tricky so follow the next steps closely.
1) Place the .iff files in you MLB 2k11 installation directory. This will overwrite all cl1 and cl2 uniforms as well as Torontos bpa and bph uniforms. BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR FILES.
2) To get the right colors you will need ty's editor. It can be found here:
It's a trial version so if your installing this one time it should be fine.
3) Open the editor and load the roster you want the uniforms to be associated with.
4) Go to the "Uniforms" tab and select "Import". Locate the colors.txt files that came with this download and open it. The new colors should now be imported.
5) BE SURE TO SAVE THE ROSTER. That's it!