richmond braves (ATLANTA AAA) finished and uploaded.

RAM

the next installment is here. the richmond braves- AAA affiliate of the atlanta braves in 2xlite. the usual. redone home and roads, added bp home and road jerseys, redone manager's jacket. and added appropriate logos. also introducing bigbully's under armor batting gloves!! mississippi braves (AA) will be uploaded shortly, they are identical to these except fot the hats.

richbprev.jpg

You know, these uni's (and the Miss. Braves ones) are pretty much identical except for the hats. Interesting how the Braves do that, must've made it a lot easier for you creating them when you did am I right Rambully?? Not that I know a whole lot about uniform making of course. :lol: Later!!!

You're about to go from a relatively easy organization (the Braves) to one that has absolutely no cohesiveness or ties to the parent club (the Brewers). Good luck with that one!

And nice job on the uniforms too ;)

At least when he does the Red Sox affiliates, those are not too far off from the actual Red Sox uni's.....I know that the home uni's for both the PawSox and SeaDogs are very much like the Red Sox home uni's. So that should be a pretty easy one I would think wouldn't it Moser?? Later!!

At least they've got some differences between the minor league affiliates and the parent club (although I don't know what the Wilmington Blue Rocks did to their uniforms after the switch from the Royals to the Red Sox). The Braves AAA and AA affiliates just took the jerseys from the parent club verbatim...

You know, these uni's (and the Miss. Braves ones) are pretty much identical except for the hats. Interesting how the Braves do that, must've made it a lot easier for you creating them when you did am I right Rambully?? Not that I know a whole lot about uniform making of course. :lol: Later!!!

yeah actually it was kind of nice. only real difference was the hats and helmets. i pretty much just had to transfer everything from richmond to mississippi. quite a difference from their A squad- myrtle beach- they had a ton of different looks, all totally different from the MLB braves, unlike these which are pretty much identical to atlanta's. it was nice like i said but i do enjoy a creative challenge like the one myrtle beach gave me.

You're about to go from a relatively easy organization (the Braves) to one that has absolutely no cohesiveness or ties to the parent club (the Brewers). Good luck with that one!

this may be the most accurate statement i've yet to hear! i already have tons of sounds images, which were given to me by a fellow member, and they have some really unique looks. look for an 80's throwback for them as well. huntsville isn't too bad they are least viewable as far as finding images. it's the damn manatees that will be the death of me yet. new uniforms and zilch online. this is incredible. i usually like to gather all images BEFORE i begin the total org. update. nothing on these things, oh i take that back- i did find a new logo. anything even a description would be nice.

Archived