Regarding Halo's Angel Stadium mod

big shmooz

Has anybody gotten the game to work using his stadium? If so, can that person please post what he did to solve this issue?

Btw... I used both Moser's uni's & KC's & the uni's do not seem to be the issue since the game crashes no matter which one I use.

Has anybody gotten the game to work using his stadium? If so, can that person please post what he did to solve this issue?

Btw... I used both Moser's uni's & KC's & the uni's do not seem to be the issue since the game crashes no matter which one I use.

SEARCH BUTTON 8O 8O

I DID use the search button. I found this topic discussed. I also found that the game works for some people & for others it's doesn't. If you look at my other most recent posts, you will see that I indeed searched & posted to those threads. However in none of those threads does anybody post a SOLUTION to this issue. I am asking for a 'solution', not 'acknowldgement' that some people get the game to work & others do not.

1. I originally had KC's v1.02 uni's installed with no problems;

2. Installed Halo's v1.0 Angel Stadium and began to get CTD;

3. Installed Moser's Angels Uni over KC's version and still got CTD;

4. Uninstalled Halo's v1.0 stadium. No more CTD;

5. Installed KC's v1.03 uni's. No crashes;

6. Installed Halo's newest stadium mod (v1.5 day w/v1.0 night). So far so good with no CTD. (Finger's crossed!) :D

ez

Btw... When I use the default models.big, the game does not crash. Perhaps this is an incompatibility between higher resolution uniforms together with this stadium. I have a pretty high end processor & loads of ram (1,024 megs) & a 6800 ultra graphics card. Based on what others here who claim the game works for them & yet they have a lower end PC than mine, I can't see that the issue is in the idea that my PC can't handle high resolution uniforms together with this stadium.

Anybody have a solution?

1. I originally had KC's v1.02 uni's installed with no problems;

2. Installed Halo's v1.0 Angel Stadium and began to get CTD;

3. Installed Moser's Angels Uni over KC's version and still got CTD;

4. Uninstalled Halo's v1.0 stadium. No more CTD;

5. Installed KC's v1.03 uni's. No crashes;

6. Installed Halo's newest stadium mod (v1.5 day w/v1.0 night). So far so good with no CTD. (Finger's crossed!) :D

ez

I think I sorta did things in the same sequence as you. But just in case I didn't, I will try this. Thanks for the post.

I had problems with a modified datafile using Halos fantastic stadium.

The game would crash until I replaced the datafile.

Ok... thanks, I will try to remove the datafile & see if that works. Btw... almost everything in the datafile I am using was modded by myself. The only thing I am using that is somebody else's is one particular camera angle & it's not the one I used in the game with the Angels. Yet the game crashed anyway. Thanks for the post & I will try to see if this helps.

I have one more thing to add... Using default uniforms (default uniforms must be worn by BOTH teams) definitely allows the game to play without crashing in this stadium. However I would like to continue playing with modded uniforms AND this stadium. Help in solving this as I mention once again... would be greatly appreciated. :)

UTFSE (use the ******* search engine), lol I got this from The H.

But seriously, this thread has been discussed like a million times, half of the problem isn't Halofans stadium, if you are using KC's uniforms, he has a problem with the Angels.

I know that. But if you read my above posts then you would know that this is not an issue just with KC's uni's. Also... you would have seen that I DID use the search engine. I came up with posts on those threads too. However, as I said here earlier, I have only so far seen acknowledgments of the issues, but no resolving of the issues.

This post is about a request from people to try to resolve it. To tell those of us whom the game crashes for, how to get the game to work properly using both modded uniforms (either KC's or Moser's) and the stadium at the same time.

I seemed to get CTD with cyberfaces....then put an older models.big in and that helps, I'm sure.

ez

Thanks, but if you read my earlier post, I kinda figured that one out. (though I truly do appreciate the help & input you are giving me, perhaps this will result in solving this issue eventually). I also posted that you don't even need to go that far. Simply reinstalling the default uniforms for the teams (both home & away) of the teams that are playing there (which results in only default uniforms being used by both teams in the game) will resolve this issue. However as I stated above, I am looking for a resolution that will allow me to play with both modded uniforms AND this stadium. :)

Ok... After extensive research I have found that if you install Moser's uniforms for BOTH teams that are playing in the Angel stadium, the game no longer crashes in the stadium. So indeed it seems to be a problem with KC's uniforms. (& is not limited to just his Angel uni's)

Btw... the sleeves of KC are fine, because when I install Moser's uniforms on top of KC's, it does not install any sleeves except for the f002o, f019a & f019o (so the other fxxxx.fsh files were still left from the KC's uni installation) & yet the game will not crash in the stadium.

I guess KC should be notified & perhaps if he speaks with Moser, the two of them can work out what is wrong with KC's uni's that cause this crash to happen.

Archived