>Please, please help me with my controller problem.

HuPeRcHiLd

First off, thanks to everyone who helped me get this far with my controller and Ps2-Usb adapter. All the buttons are mapped properly now.

There is just one more problem though......

1. When I am pitching, and I'm holding down the pitch button (trying to fill the pitch meter up), sometimes the pitch meter won't fill up all the way. It acts as though I tapped the button instead of holding it. This leads to many missed pitches and growing frustration.

2. At bat, sometimes my batter will check his swing, even though I'm clearly holding the button down. Once again, it acts like I'm just tapping the button. Very frustrating on 2 strikes.

3. When pitching, If I hold down R2 to view their lineup, my lineup, warm up pitches, do mound visits etc etc(you know that menu), it will flash on and off quickly every few seconds. It acts just like I released the button and pushed it again; even though I'm still holding it down. It happens at random times (not every x number of seconds)

This phantom "release" does not occur on a regular basis. It seems very random. Sometimes it will happen 5 times in a row, sometimes I'll be able to pitch through 2-3 batters in a row. The bottom line is that it is so unbelievably annoying that the game becomes very tough to play.

I have tried 4 different types of controllers (Sony, no-name DualShock2, Madcatz, Madcatz wireless) in this Ps2-USB adapter and they have all had the same problem.

Please, for the love of all things holy and sacred, help me!

Thanks

THE PROBLEM IS FINALLY SOLVED!!!!! THE DREAM HAS BEEN REALIZED!

8O :lol: 8O :lol: 8O :lol:8)

Believe it or not, I uninstalled the drivers that came with the Ps2-USB adapter and everything works properly! Can you believe that? The drivers they gave me with the adapter were actually screw the controller up! If I didn't laugh, I'd cry. The weeks of toiling and trying to fix it in vain are now over.

Thanks guys, time to play for real!

Archived