Quick trade question!

DSS9

Very odd happenings after I installed the patch4 from ea. I am using MVP2004 btw. In the 2005 season the mets AA team has a RF Odin King with really nice stats. It took me a long time to get the mets to accept a trade for him since I had to be very creative to not lose one of my better players and also because they were close to being over payroll limit. I finally got them to agree and it says: The trade was accepted, the players were placed on the following teams: OK.

So basically, it doesn't list the team he was placed on. When I leave the trade screens, Odin King is still playing on the Mets AA team, my players are playing on their MLB team (AAA players) and I am left without all of them... So the Mets ended up cheating me out of my player. Has anyone experienced this? Is there some way to actually get this guy on my team? I am gonna go try some other trades and see what happens.

fyi I am able to do other trades, its just this one guy. I even played a few games and then tried again... The game just will not let me have this guy, which obviously makes me want him even more :p I did grab a wondrous prospect in the interim though.

Please let me know if anyone has had or knows how to fix this problem.

yeah but I don't like to do that. But I saved and tried that anyway just to see what was going on. I can get them to "make" the trade... But I never actually get the player. They get my players that I trade for him, but I don't get him.

Archived