Washington Nationals (Drafted team) and Sliders

Yardmen88

Since I dont know much about what sliders I should use I decided to keep em at 0 for everything. Anyone able to suggest anything???

Currently im 12-17 or something like that.

Quick notes on my team. Vladdy is terrible in this game for whatever reason. Sure makes me wish I didnt take him 1st overall. Milton Bradley however was a steal in the 9th round. He leads my team in dingers with 9.

Anyhow here is my team. Im not gonna post stats because I dont wanna open the game and take up time. Needless to say thou I dont have one hitter over .300.

C - Mike Piazza

1B - Carlos Delgado

2B - Tony Womack

3B - Chone Figgins

SS - Alex Rodriguez

LF - Carl Crawford

CF - Milton Bradley

RF - Vladimir Guerrero

Bench

Jason Larue

Ryan Freel

Angel Berroa

Sandy Anderson(created I believe)

Royce Clayton

Pitching staff

Josh Francis

Cliff Lee

Kurt Saarloos

Jimmy Gobble

Gustavo Chacin

Jay Seo

Huston Street

By Hunh Kim (spelling)

Brad Lidge

Eric Gagne

My pitching is actually ok. Eric Gagne is terrible thou. He has 4 blown saves already. It is probably me but still...

Any thoughts on my team.. Possible deals I should try and make? Any thoughts on sliders??

Thanks for your time.

im not criticizing your spelling...i just have OCD and have to have everything perfect:

Kirk* Saarloos

Byung-Hyun* Kim

Jeff* Francis

Jae* Seo

now, with that out of my way...

your lineup really does kick ***. you really need to get angel berroa into your lineup. i would say move rodriguez to 3rd and put berroa in at short, dropping figgins to the bench. berroa will give you an alrite contact hitter. now, every game is different, but if figgins is hitting well and you dont want to take him out, disregard what i said. your bench is pretty solid, other than that sandy anderson created player.

pitching. this is where you're getting killed.

i would say, keep gustavo chacin and cliff lee, maybe saarloos. jeff francis is young, and his ERA is only high cuz in reality he plays in colorado. i would say dealt him if youre looking for wins now. if youre going to be really into this dynasty, then hold on to him.

your bullpen is horrid. dump seo and kim, or keep kim in the minors. huston street is young, so hold on to him. heres the problem with gagne and lidge. theyre both closers. you need to deal one to another team (i would suggest dealting one for some bullpen help).

as far as the sliders go, i have no idea how to help you with that. in my game, the infielders and outfielders seem to catch anything i hit, so i put CPU infielder and CPU outfielder speed to -15. i had problems hitting homers so i set the user batting power slider to 20. i had problems stealing too, so i set the user stealing speed to 15.

i dont know if this will help you at all, but hey, at least i tried.

alex

Archived