Player Detail locked on LOW.. Please help

teryglenn1

imagine if columbus was like ...hey you guys know where america is???? and didn't bother is search for it himself. i don't mind answering questions if i can but this is been touched so many times that a doctor would wear 2 pairs of latex gloves when touching this topic. i just being an *** but searching does work.

imagine if columbus was like ...hey you guys know where america is???? and didn't bother is search for it himself.

The point that you are making is good, and I agree with you. But, Columbus didn't actually go out searching for America. He was trying to find an alternate route to India (hence the name Indians). Instead he found the islands in the Caribbean, and he eventually made many trips back to America once he figured out he discovered a "new" land.

that topic is reffering to a geforce MX which i dont have. Will this 3D Analylize still work for a geforce 6800 GO?

yes i will work on any card. make sure it is version 2.0 though. look through the thread there are many links to the v2 program.

The point that you are making is good, and I agree with you. But, Columbus didn't actually go out searching for America. He was trying to find an alternate route to India (hence the name Indians). Instead he found the islands in the Caribbean, and he eventually made many trips back to America once he figured out he discovered a "new" land.

hey thanks for the history lesson but it was not to be taken literally, i was only making a point :D i hope you don't drop lines like that on the girls, because it may be hard to get a second date ...nerd. .................................... I'm joking

Archived