Cyberface Help

gillan29

Could anyone give me a complete rundown on how to exactly install cyberfaces into the game? Im new at this and am having trouble figuring it out. Ive downloaded some new faces but cant figure out how to use mvpedit or bigui. Any help would be great. Thanks.

first BACK UP your models.big file make a new folder in my docs or whatever than copy and paste a copy of it in the new folder. now, look at the files in the cyberface download you want to import and find the file #'s. let's take bonds 029.

now use big gui to open the models.big file in your c:/programfiles/easports/mvpbaseball2005 data folder. now scroll down the open models.big file in big gui. find c029 files. there should be 3 of them, highlight them all. now click import, navigate to the 3 face files you want to import (again in this case bonds- 029fsh 029ord 029orl) highlight them all and open them into big gui. it will ask if you want to replace click yes. wait for it to import. once finished click compress. wait for it to finish. close big gui.

now mvpedit, open the mbe file, wait for it to import all the stuff. find bonds, click on appearance. under id change the number to 029. wait for it to say success. then export the file back into your game DATABASE. it will ask if you wish to overwrite, click yes. load game check bonds' face. if you have a crash. recopy the original models.big back into your game data folder and try again.

you have 2 seperate questions so i tried to answer as best i could w/out taking up a whole page. if you need more help, post in this thread again. and if i'm here, we'll take up from whatever stage you've gotten to in the process. or someone else i'm sure would be happy to chip in. i would also recommend reading the mvpedit html read me located in wahtever directory you have mvpedit installed in. probably program files, just open the mvpedit folder and the read me will be in there. also look around for the mvpedit thread it's around here somehwere. good luck.

Archived