Nashville Sounds (MILWAUKEE AAA) v2.0 finished and uploaded!

RAM

ok the fixed version has been uploaded. thanks to moser for pointing out my obvious error (piping). so piping has been redone. sleeve patches IMO accurate. also according to lineshot reeboks are hot in brewers affiliate camp, so they have been added. was going to redo bp's but i cannot part with the guitarslinger.

sounds2prevu.jpg

Totally awesome Ram! Sorry I didn't send you the shoes sooner...I had them on my home computer. I'll try to send them tonight or tomorrow. The Reebok Veros I made look just like the ones they're wearing, but the ones you have in the pack look great too. Maybe you can get them in for Huntsville:-) Thanks again!

enjoy them guys, i couldn't take the inaccurate (or even more so) ones sitting on the server being downloaded. so i whipped the fixes real quick. well, maybe not REAL quick but quick enough. lineshot shoot me those reeboks, i'll be more than happy to use them, the more different name brand equipment there is in the game- the better, i say.

work on hunstsville begins.... any images you may have/find that i can use for them post them in the preview thread.

Archived