Video Display problems.

bleedblue23

My settings are:

Intel Pentium 4, 3600 MHz

Memory 1024MB RAM

Drive C

Video NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800

I don't know what it is but my screen seems to be zoomed in too much or the picture is compressed. My display is 1680x1050. Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated.

If I'm not mistaken, that is a widescreen resolution....That is probably the conflicting factor.

Does your laptop's screen have a 15.4 inch diagonal length? If so, then that is evidently the issue.

If I'm not mistaken, that is a widescreen resolution....That is probably the conflicting factor.

Does your laptop's screen have a 15.4 inch diagonal length? If so, then that is evidently the issue.

No my pc is 17" but its widescreen and has a wierd resolution of 1680x1050.

Well I've never heard of a PC having "Geforce Go" graphics...

You are evidently running that game at a 16:9 (WS) ratio.

Anyway, I would think that there is an option within the game's settings to turn on widescreen mode. Have you had this issue with OTHER games as well? If so, what did you do to fix it? Or possibly consult your nVidia media center software to modify the resolution or adjust the 'widescreen' settings, if present, to accompany this game.

My settings are:

Intel Pentium 4, 3600 MHz

Memory 1024MB RAM

Drive C

Video NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800

I don't know what it is but my screen seems to be zoomed in too much or the picture is compressed. My display is 1680x1050. Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated.

Try a game resolution of 1280X1024

And try to set your Desktop res at 1280X1024 also.

Try a game resolution of 1280X1024

And try to set your Desktop res at 1280X1024 also.

My temporary solution that works but is a pain is half the settings of the driver use black bars on the sides while playing the game. The quality is very good but the black bars are a pain.

Thanks for your tip I'll try that as well.

Archived