STADIUM MODDERS PLEASE HELP

deacs

I am going absolutely nuts and no one seems to want to help me. I am a diehard White Sox fan (nice start) and I have gotten MVP almost to a perfect point for my enjoyment- I just installed the latest ultimate rosters and the WSox ubertheme.

But I am having a major problem with Pirate's US Cellular mod: I can't get it to work. I have tried downloading it and reinstalling it twice and I have tried adjusting my resolution, as someone in another thread suggested- and nothing has worked.

I have tried seeking assistance for this issue in several threads, but changing the resolution is the one and only suggestion I have received, SO I AM BEGGING FOR RESPONSES!

Here are the problems I am experiencing with this mod:

1. All of the new ads are not appearing where they should be; instead they are all grouped together where the new "Fundamentals" section should be.

2. The areas where the ad panels should be along the outfield concourse are now instead transparent through to the skyline and buildings behind the stadium.

3. The walls have not changed color from blue to black as they should.

4. The retired number players are not appearing on the left field wall where they should.

So, I am asking anyone with knowledge of the stadium mods... esp. Pirate, who made this mod, or Karmasweet, who I know is using it successfully... OR ANYONE WHO MIGHT HAVE A SOLUTION- please help me! It irks me to no end that EA didn't even bother to update this stadium and fix the roof line on the upper deck; the least I can hope for is to get this mod working to have some sort of realism for my home games!

OK, just to double-check I'm not having problems with all mods, I have downloaded all the most recent mods available of all current stadiums. I have only checked Ameriquest, Wrigley, Jacobs and Kauffman... but so far, all four of those mods are working properly. So, I still don't understand why my US Cellular mod doesn't work.

Please someone help me.

Archived