2004 uniforms

drubush

Can you use the uniforms htat were made for the 2004 game that were available last year. it has all the files you need. but after i used the studio 1.5 to install them and them go to play with them in a gmae --it crahes and says i have a system error.

shouldn't have problems at all. you used mvpstudio? how did you install them? did you make sure things like the bmps (for the uni selection screen) were sized correctly? they should be 128x128 24bit. which unifroms were you trying to install?

i used mvp studio1.3 and thried to install some marlins, braves, mets unifroms that were made for the 2004 game. but everytime i tired to play the game after i used the studio the game would crash saying there was a fatarl error in the mvp.exe file

any ideas or thoughts

i really don't know how to answer the question for you, it could be a number of reasons i guess, it's hard to pinpoint things sometimes over the net. my only question is why are you using 2004 uniforms? who is the author and so on. also try to download some new uniforms and see if that fixes the problem.

Archived