Logitech controller and keyboard

Normandy6644

Hey everyone, I did a search for this (for awhile) but I guess I was searching the wrong words or something.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to use my controller for everything instead of the mouse. For example, playing a game and then hitting pause to check a box score or something, I can't use the controller to scroll up and down. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

(Sorry if it's been answered before, I honestly did search for it!)

Hey everyone, I did a search for this (for awhile) but I guess I was searching the wrong words or something.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to use my controller for everything instead of the mouse. For example, playing a game and then hitting pause to check a box score or something, I can't use the controller to scroll up and down. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

(Sorry if it's been answered before, I honestly did search for it!)

I think you are looking for Joy2Key.

You can find it here:

http://assimsoft.com/dload.php?id=23

It works great for me with my Logitech pad. Totally replaces the mouse, now I can get really comfortable with my cordless pad and not have to keep reaching for the mouse.

Run the program, when it comes up double-click on LEFT and select the "Mouse" radio button.

Where it says "Cursor Movements" move the horizontal slider the to -25, click OK.

Double click on RIGHT and move the horizontal slider to +25, click OK.

Double Click on UP and move the vertical slider to +25, click OK.

Double Click on DOWN and move the vertical slider to -25, click OK.

Then select the button you want to use for "Left Click", I use 12 mostly because it doesn't interfere with anything else in the game. Double Click on button 12, then check the box under "Use Button Click" that says "Left Button", click OK.

The Joy2Key program must be running at all times for it to work, so my usual procedure is to start it just before I start MVP. You can minimize it, but don't close it or it won't work.

It doesn't let me select the options up above in the menu it just scrolls across the bottom, to the resume button and works fine, is it supposed to let me pick pitchers for warming them up, is this possibe, that would be sweet if it could.

Sorry I will make that a little clearer, It just lets me move left to right with the cursor, what do I have to do to make the cursor go vertical, I have a cordless logitech controller. PLease help

Sorry I will make that a little clearer, It just lets me move left to right with the cursor, what do I have to do to make the cursor go vertical, I have a cordless logitech controller. PLease help

There are two sliders for mouse movement. One horizontal (for left/right) and one vertical (for up/down).

Double Click on UP and move the vertical slider to +25, click OK. (Make sure the horizontal slider is at 0).

Double Click on DOWN and move the vertical slider to -25, click OK. (Make sure the horizontal slider is at 0).

Archived