Game Crashing in Owner Mode

Furcal01

Everytime I either sim a game and it reaches the end or finish playing one, it crashes to the desktop. It only does this in Owner Mode but in Dynasty Mode it lets me finish a game just fine. I can't figure out what's causing this problem, I'm using the Ultimate Rosters 2.0 but I don't think thats whats causing the problem. Anybody else having this problem?

its teh no-cd doing it, i had to use that and i bought it! when i play it it tells me thati have an cd emulator, and i don't no daemon tools or anything, but i do think it could be windows maybe since it uses a temp drive, like my mp3 player make a g: drive to transfer files i don't know?? so i got stuck using a no-cd :cry:

Well it only crashes when I'm the Devil Rays and try to sim a game or finish one, I tried being the Braves and some other teams and it worked fine. Didn't crash to the desktop at all.

Crap I wanted to be them so I could build them a new stadium guess I'll have to be the Nationals or something

Well it only crashes when I'm the Devil Rays and try to sim a game or finish one, I tried being the Braves and some other teams and it worked fine. Didn't crash to the desktop at all.

Crap I wanted to be them so I could build them a new stadium guess I'll have to be the Nationals or something

It seems to only happen if the your team is playing a home game.

Archived