JoernIII

hi everyone...

i install the uniform update from kc and test the jersey

update from moser. ater intall my game is stuttering the

same befor update #2. is stuttering by screenchange

after the hit and by get a base. i don´t know why. :(

have someone a tipp for me.

and can i reinstall the updates. install the original jersey

from ea-cd ? where i can find the jersey file ?

thank´s a lot for help me

nice greathings from munich/germany :)

It looks like your computer can't handle the full 2X unis. Mine can't either, it really slows it down.

You will have to replace the models.big file with the original.

It can be found in a file called 'compressed.zip' on CD1. Copy it to your desktop, and unzip it into a folder.

You might be able to use Umachines 2XLite unis. I can on my slower machine.

What's weird for me is that I only get the stuttering when I use National League teams. It's smooth as silk when I use American League teams.

Do Umachine's uniforms have name brand shoes and gloves like KC's?

yes.

What's weird for me is that I only get the stuttering when I use National League teams. It's smooth as silk when I use American League teams.

Do Umachine's uniforms have name brand shoes and gloves like KC's?

That is odd. It's not that you have also installed high res stadiums for NL teams is it? They will have an effect as well.

For me I can't even install just one team, I thought I might get away with it since only half the players would have the 2X unis.

I can however, install all of Umachines ones without difficulty.

No, the only modded stadium I have installed so far is Big O's Oriole Park and I can play a game there with KC's uniforms installed and get no stuttering at all. It's like this for every AL park.

Now, I have no NL stadium mods installed yet but whenever I play at one of those stadiums it stutters a good bit especially when the pitcher is resetting himself on the mound after a pitch.

It's very strange. I've uninstalled KC's and I'm moving over to Umachines uniforms gradually as he releases them and I recently I installed the Braves and the Cardinals uniforms, fired up a game at Turner Field and played with no stuttering.

I can't wait until Umachines gets all his uniforms released.

Archived