how can i make my game look better?

sagolous

its just not right

like when i look at the screens the look clear but my game looks too bright and ive already changed the bright and contrast settings i cant find any way to help it

if anybody can help it would be deeply appreciated

i have a pentium 4 i think whatever it is

is installed into the motherboard

thanx

its just not right

like when i look at the screens the look clear but my game looks too bright and ive already changed the bright and contrast settings i cant find any way to help it

if anybody can help it would be deeply appreciated

i have a pentium 4 i think whatever it is

is installed into the motherboard

thanx

when I first got this game I noticed how at some stadiums it seemed really really bright though I'm use to it know I dont believe it can be fixed I think its part of the game but hopefully someone does know how to fix it

Well for one you have intergrated graphics which means you dont even have a vid. card so the next thing you need to do is see if you have a agp slot to which you can upgrade your graphics to agp with a card or an open pci slot the agp is long and brown in color, the pci is white or off white take your side panel off and look then go from there either way your going to have to buy a vid card as intergrated graphics are not very good for gaming and are not upgradeable.

Well for one you have intergrated graphics which means you dont even have a vid. card so the next thing you need to do is see if you have a agp slot to which you can upgrade your graphics to agp with a card or an open pci slot the agp is long and brown in color, the pci is white or off white take your side panel off and look then go from there either way your going to have to buy a vid card as intergrated graphics are not very good for gaming and are not upgradeable.

Exactly, buy a 9800pro or better and crank up the Antialiasing and AF to max and enjoy the eye candy. :mrgreen:

Integrated video cards are just crap... peroid.

any P4 board should have at least an AGP 4x slot, and honestly a good NVidia 128mb video card only costs a little over $100 and it will make all your games look and run better, now if you play a lot of games, you play a ton of games then it might be worth the investment of a top of the line Radeon card.

Archived